Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Season 108 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I just find you can go on a long unbeaten run where the algorithm eventually increases the probability of a loss to 100%. Lose game before a cup final and that probability is much much lower.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I totally get your point.

Rookie
    Can anyone explain why in the CL only 5 teams out of 32 (including mine) are at level 25 and the others are at level 26? This is totally insane.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    Can anyone explain why in the CL only 5 teams out of 32 (including mine) are at level 25 and the others are at level 26? This is totally insane.
    Because when you get too good or spend money nordeus decide to make your life harder. They call it match making or challenge. But basically they hope to push you to spend more money or watch more videos to keep up with those +1 teams. Nuts.

Nebu likes this.

Because when you get too good or spend money nordeus decide to make your life harder. They call it match making or challenge. But basically they hope to push you to spend more money or watch more videos to keep up with those +1 teams. Nuts.

This keeps me from spending and is honestly one of the worst things about the game in my opinion.

Dreamer

I've ended up in the super league for the 1st time, nearly every team in it is a level higher, luckily they're mainly ****, but the 1 good team is the 1 I am drawn with in the 1st knockout game, it's almost like a 2 legged final lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I've ended up in the super league for the 1st time, nearly every team in it is a level higher, luckily they're mainly ****, but the 1 good team is the 1 I am drawn with in the 1st knockout game, it's almost like a 2 legged final lol
    The same thing happened to me last season (or two seasons ago), it’s frustrating because that team surely wins the cup!

True talk

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This keeps me from spending and is honestly one of the worst things about the game in my opinion.
    It could also be for lack of active players in your level.
    And surely it discourages one from investing more into their club. Because as costly as the Tokens are, they seam to be effective per the season of investment.

Apprentice
    Absolutly true all comments. The worse (and are a lot) thing in the game. At the end of season I'm very frustated about lose with +1 level again and again. It doesn't matter if I dominate the game, the rival score so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It could also be for lack of active players in your level.
    And surely it discourages one from investing more into their club. Because as costly as the Tokens are, they seam to be effective per the season of investment.
    Come to think of it, real players like Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Modric, Neuer... they did not drop in quality in the past 4 - 5 years.
    So I think Nordeous should also make some players to gain stars instead of loosing. Not all players though, because it is a fact that some players just get better or stay excellent even up till retirement. Take Zlatan Ibrahimovich for example.
    This option will be a sure way to reward Token buyers.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast