Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Draw System Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    This tanker is in the same level as yours so nothing wrong with the draw.
    YOUR problem is your bad luck who brought this tanker in your cup , that's all.
    ( your case is similar to what a team in division 4th feel when they play against REAL Madrid of Bayern .... in cup competition )
    IF you were in his place, you wouldn't be complaining here .... think about a strategy to deal with your problem ...
    Lol the problem is the tankers, and Nordeus should deal with it once and for all.

I am complaining for the boost which tankers have from Nordeus. They don't have any penalty from them, but should have some. They ruined the fair play game, that's all. Tankers are always in advantage besides normal managers in Cup, and that is stupid thing in this game. Yes, he is my level, and he is playing one year or 12 seasons more than I. So, he is obvious tank manager who supposed to play ASSO with power team. And thats ok, but he should be out of the competition in the name of fair play. It's simple. In 25-26 played seasons, he is at lvl 13.

Послато са Moto E (4) Plus уз помоћ Тапатока
    S112 / Level 16 / FK PALILULAC - 14 Leagues - 9 CL - 0 SL - 6 Cups

Appearances: (ST) C. Cutino 515
    Goals: (AMR) A. Chavasco 541
    Assists: (AML) T. Gras 270

Trophies in the last 5 seasons:
    Level 12 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1st
    Level 13 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1st
    Level 14 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1/8
    Level 15 / League: 1st / CL: 1/4 / Cup: 1/4
    Level 16 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 2nd

Famous
    This tanker is in the same level as yours so nothing wrong with the draw.
    YOUR problem is your bad luck who brought this tanker in your cup , that's all.
    ( your case is similar to what a team in division 4th feel when they play against REAL Madrid of Bayern .... in cup competition )
    IF you were in his place, you wouldn't be complaining here .... think about a strategy to deal with your problem ...
    Absolute rubbish. Not the same at all. What's the strategy? For him to tank as well? Let's just all tank. This isn't just his problem. There are many other teams in the same cup facing the same problem.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Absolute rubbish. Not the same at all. What's the strategy? For him to tank as well? Let's just all tank. This isn't just his problem. There are many other teams in the same cup facing the same problem.

for roger : although i am not a tanker and I never tanked in 40 seasons but I find nothing wrong without tanking and I consider it a choice and freedom and I advise everybody to tank for 2 seasons every 4 months to save tokens and build up a strong team ....

I said it before that this game has no end so leveling up is meaningless !!! and there is no point of it !!!! ++++++ there's no reward for winning the league nor leveling up .... so tell me what's the point of leveling up every season ????!!!!!

Couple of weeks ago I wrote a topic about the benefits of tanking, read it <------- advice for the guy who raised this problem
    Cope King likes this.

Pro

Famous
    for roger : although i am not a tanker and I never tanked in 40 seasons but I find nothing wrong without tanking and I consider it a choice and freedom and I advise everybody to tank for 2 seasons every 4 months to save tokens and build up a strong team ....

I said it before that this game has no end so leveling up is meaningless !!! and there is no point of it !!!! ++++++ there's no reward for winning the league nor leveling up .... so tell me what's the point of leveling up every season ????!!!!!

Couple of weeks ago I wrote a topic about the benefits of tanking, read it <------- advice for the guy who raised this problem
    Simple for me. Play to win or dont play at all. The choice you refer to in relation to the opening post in this thread is cheating. If people want to take a break thats fine take a break. You will promote or not promote doesn't matter.

Famous
    I've checked that thread. You liked my final post. Tells me a lot about you.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yeah I don't care really

the answer should've been "i'm a bashful child", unless you don't know your Abba lol

Dreamer

if there's no point to trying to win then whats the point of the game full stop, what is the point if everyone starts losing most of their games on purpose, it's just a ridiculous way to think, may as well quit the game and find something else to do
    Kole22 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    the answer should've been "i'm a bashful child", unless you don't know your Abba lol
    Slightly before my time. Only just mind you lol

Kole22 likes this.

TE is like a war game. Every season is like a battle.
    You choose to fight or draw back, to gather forces, to change battleground or opponents.
    You would be a good soldier Roger but not a good General

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast