Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Joy of Tanking

Pro

The Joy of Tanking

Tanking is not a problem, tanking is a choice ....

Now let's talk about the benefits of tanking :

A- Having the best players in Level XX which makes the tanker in reality the King or Lord of Level XX at Server YY and probably in the entire server if the manager was a hard smart trainer ...

B- The great opportunity of winning the cup every month by crushing all your opponents.

C- No body should care about promoting one level each month since this game has NO end and there is no tokens reward for promoting by except worthless money

D- SAVING TOKENS and RESTS : Tankers don't need to buy players every couple of seasons since their players won't lose - 20 % for promoting one level ... they can save around 800 rests every season and between 50 to 200 tokens per month from daily appearances, association level, and selling players which can be used after a while to build another monster team....

E- If his 6 colleagues followed the same tanking strategy , they can get their association to platinum and even top 100.

F- Tankers decrease the profits of Nordeus ( no need for spending tokens and rests every season )

G- Tankers can easily win triple crown ( league - CL- cup) if they decide to promote once every 4 seasons.

Don't you want to be a tanker ?

P.S. I am in level 40 and I NEVER TANKED.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 07-23-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    Stefanakis and pjBS like this.

I really want to share my opinion about tankers but will be profanity
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.

Play the game is all say.
    End of the day it's a game. you play it for enjoyment and going season after season doing nothing in the league you might as well not play at all.

Yes as you say he may be king or lord of his level .but, most of us don't respect it or would acknowledge it.
    we don't go ooohhh what a great team or manager.
    first thing we do is look at his latest season's trophy box and when you see "No Trophies" or poor league position we automatically say Tanker.

The day i think of starting to tank would be the day i quit the game.

You say this is their enjoyment.
    How can you get enjoyment of destroying association opponents and walking through cup competitions winning every game 8-0?
    Oh today i play x i will win that 13-0 or tomorrow i will be xx i will win that 11-0 or saturday i play xxx i will win that 8-0
    if that's enjoyment they live a very sad life because you basically doing nothing apart from abusing the system
    Last edited by Siddas; 07-08-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not another thread about tanking
    becomes boring
    Altiplano and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

To clear all misconceptions we should use a new term for those who do it for the associations. It should be something stronger than a tank, like an atomic bomber or something else. The team is reaching critical mass.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    To clear all misconceptions we should use a new term for those who do it for the associations. It should be something stronger than a tank, like an atomic bomber or something else. The team is reaching critical mass.
    FAbuser? Lol and his FAbuse xD

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    End of the day it's a game. you play it for enjoyment and going season after season doing nothing in the league you might as well not play at all.

Yes as you say he may be king or lord of his level .but, most of us don't respect it or would acknowledge it.
    first thing we do is look at his latest season's trophy box and when you see "No Trophies" or poor league position we automatically say Tanker.

How can you get enjoyment of destroying association opponents and walking through cup competitions winning every game 8-0?
    Oh today i play x i will win that 13-0 or tomorrow i will be xx i will win that 11-0 or saturday i play xxx i will win that 8-0
    if that's enjoyment they live a very sad life because you basically doing nothing apart from abusing the system
    What about those Who dont wanna destroy the assos but just wanna play time to time without worry too much -to have a life- ? Here there are some concepts out of place...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    FAbuser? Lol and his FAbuse xD
    Weekenders too sounds cool...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post

you're up against it here Siddas lol. here come the moderators Khris and Niko again excusing tankers (or finding reasoning for them) and niko saying please no more posts about tanking. You know why Siddas ? Cos they are mega tankers themselves hahahaha. every single post about tankers they are here supporting it, encouraging it ffs hahaha

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Tanking is not a problem, Tanking is a choice .... The problem is the : DRAW SYSTEM.

The Joy and benefits of Tanking :

A- Having the best players in Level XX which makes the tanker in reality the King or Lord of Level XX at Server YY and probably in the entire game if the manager was a hard smart trainer ...

B- The opportunity of winning the cup and CL every month.

C- Who cares about the league title and promoting one level each month since there is no end for this game and no reward for winning the league ?

E- SAVING TOKENS - No need to buy players every couple of seasons ... you can keep the same players for 12 months

D- If his 6 colleagues do the same , they can get their association to top 100 or maybe top 10

Don't you want to be a tanker ?

P.S. I am in level 40 and not a tanker.
    Lol is this meant to be tongue in cheek?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast