Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Joy of Tanking

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    not another thread about tanking
    becomes boring
    I will try not to bite. But we wouldn't have to keep posting if the flaming long standing problem had been dealt with. I personally detest tanking and am happy to keep raising it as the problem that it is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-08-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Siddas, TropikThunder and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What about those Who dont wanna destroy the assos but just wanna play time to time without worry too much -to have a life- ? Here there are some concepts out of place...
    It's called a holiday mode. But nordeus don't have the balls to introduce it. Instead they allow ppl to screw the seasons of those ppl who are (shock horror) trying to actually win the league. So yes keep the choice of tanking and i tell you one thing. My choice is going to be a permanent holiday mode very soon. Sick to the back teeth of tanking and the crap that comes with it. Doesn't belong in a football management simulation.

Siddas, NekoIzMase and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    One thing i am bored of hearing. The defence of tanking as a "choice". That is not an overwhelmingly strong defence. If people want to take a break from the game (which is very understandable as it is a bit much to play day in day out) that is their choice. No one else should suffer due to someone else's choice. Quite simply leave your team to rot a season or two. It will still be there when you come back. If your team is rubbish you will get an easy draw and can quickly bump your team to have a good season. What's the problem with that? Take a proper break. Leave asso for that period and come back. Just stop messing with other people's seasons with your inconsistent formations and your 150%+ teams in cup and cl.

Siddas, NekoIzMase and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Doesn't belong in a football management simulation.
    Agreed. It’s just an exploit that is not in the spirit of the game. OK, technically it isn’t cheating but in my view it is bending the rules to gain an advantage. Just my opinion, I appreciate that others have their own view.
    As said in an earlier post, who wants to win 11-0 every game. Where’s the enjoyment in that? Again, just my opinion.
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you're up against it here Siddas lol. here come the moderators Khris and Niko again excusing tankers (or finding reasoning for them) and niko saying please no more posts about tanking. You know why Siddas ? Cos they are mega tankers themselves hahahaha. every single post about tankers they are here supporting it, encouraging it ffs hahaha

The Joy of Tanking-3-grannies.jpg
    Let's start a new thread about tanking, the other is two days old

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 GRANNIES.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	105638
    Let's start a new thread about tanking, the other is two days old

Niko if its getting boring then;

1. Why is that so many people see it as a problem?

2. Why is nothing being done about it?

3. Are you guys feeding back to the devs to do something?

I acknowledge you and khris have made some useful suggestions to counter the problems (despite using the tactic yourselves). Why have the devs not used any of them?

NekoIzMase likes this.

Tankers are nordeus favourite players as they force other people spending resources or even cash.
    And with this opportunity,i want to mention one of my asso mates who is the tankers nightmare,his team quality is 55% and only yesterday and today he faced 2 tankers,one with 140%q and another one with just 116% q,he lost only 1 match from 4,he is one of the best i've met in 4 years.
    The Joy of Tanking-20180708_201023.jpg
    The Joy of Tanking-20180708_201153.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I think that all of us should talk against tanking every day. Nordeus don't listen us and definitely don't care about our opinion, but hope die last.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry but this is moaning, not talking.
    I made 4-5 suggestions, what else ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If no one from Nordeus don't talk with us and can't discuss our suggestions, the only thing we can do is moan. Again and again and again! We have not other choice
    Siddas likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast