Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Assists Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    After 2 matches the total number of goals in my league is 56 in 14 games. There is one single player with 2 assists and there are a couple of others with 1. Highly unrealistic.
    after 2 games 6-1 and 3-1 wins I have 2 players with joint top assists on 2 also in my league in 14 games so far there hasn't been a draw

Rookie
    7 goals and just one assist
    Lool
    This is too ridiculous
    Now am back to winning the goal king race as I always do and was robbed of it during the goal king challenge .
    And this time am being robbed of my assist kingship.
    What a joke .
    pnr8555 likes this.

Assists were never consistent enough to warrant this sort of challenge. Maybe the developers should have focused on actually fixing the assist mechanic to be more realistic before trying this sort of challenge. But, they always act before thinking about what would actually improve the game the most, so I am not surprised.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Assists were never consistent enough to warrant this sort of challenge. Maybe the developers should have focused on actually fixing the assist mechanic to be more realistic before trying this sort of challenge. But, they always act before thinking about what would actually improve the game the most, so I am not surprised.
    I think I largely ignored assists before. This challenge highlights they are poorly credited. So yes having a challenge linked to assists not good. Top scorer challenge should be permanent however.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is big problem of this game. If you dont have something 100% fixed you can´t proceed the challange.
    Its good idea but its not working i scored already in league most goals like 10-15 more than 2nd and 3rd team but i don´t have any playeer in top 5 assist but have 3 players in top 5 scorers. You should consider for the future to fix this problem as i scored in some matches 5-7 goals and have only 2 asssists as everyone is challanging here.

Rookie
    Here’s the reply I received from “support” when I complained about the fact that I have 33 goals in league matches and 3 or fewer assists:
    We appreciate the feedback on assists too, although it is a bit of a complex issue. The match algorithm applies certain criteria when simulating an assist scenario that must be met in order to qualify the pass as an actual assist. In real football, this translates to given specific conditions, like a direct pass for example. Not quite sure how this is formulated in-game, but we can guarantee that any situations considered as assists will be accounted for. One thing worth noting is that even when observing an animated assist during a live match, the pass may not be considered an actual assist by the system, as there are certain algorithm calculations which the live match animation can not fully recreate. I'd suggest not overthinking this, as the best approach you can take here is, and always has been, to focus on your player's passing skills to achieve a higher assist rate. I hope this provides some insight into the matter!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    Here’s the reply I received from “support” when I complained about the fact that I have 33 goals in league matches and 3 or fewer assists:
    We appreciate the feedback on assists too, although it is a bit of a complex issue. The match algorithm applies certain criteria when simulating an assist scenario that must be met in order to qualify the pass as an actual assist. In real football, this translates to given specific conditions, like a direct pass for example. Not quite sure how this is formulated in-game, but we can guarantee that any situations considered as assists will be accounted for. One thing worth noting is that even when observing an animated assist during a live match, the pass may not be considered an actual assist by the system, as there are certain algorithm calculations which the live match animation can not fully recreate. I'd suggest not overthinking this, as the best approach you can take here is, and always has been, to focus on your player's passing skills to achieve a higher assist rate. I hope this provides some insight into the matter!
    Translated - We don't have a clue how this works. Best to spend lots of money on greens to train passing on our user friendly training system which will have no impact whatsoever.

Just score lots and hope 4 the best. It's random luck!

Altiplano likes this.

quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Translated - We don't have a clue how this works. Best to spend lots of money on greens to train passing on our user friendly training system which will have no impact whatsoever.

Just score lots and hope 4 the best. It's random luck!

i'm not complaining, in half a season I have plenty of assisted goals and currently one of mine has double the next in our league :-)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i'm not complaining, in half a season I have plenty of assisted goals and currently one of mine has double the next in our league :-)
    I have someone well clear. A good assister who I also put on ck duty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast