Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Summer Shootout Challenge - FULL-TIME

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    we also need someone good to fix the anti-spam filter of the forum
    Any ideas on marketing and pr? Currently out of this world and from another planet. Space football next event.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Desperate. That's the word I'd use.
    I think Nordeus are desperate to hook managers between levels 2-12.
    Because if there isn't a shiny, super, here take all my money competition every month for the newbies, these managers will quickly realise that the rest of the game is boring, full of bugs and totally corrupt, (thanks associations).
    So out of desperation to hang on to new managers the Devs are being tasked to come up with badly thought out, badly excecuted resource sucking competitions to bedazzle us. This competition offers us the chance to "win" 12 rest packs, 33 tokens and an emblem, (where the hell and what the hell the 15% is God only knows). But you can bet your last token that the noobs think it's the best thing since sliced bread (or the last competition that bled them dry in order to win less than they invested).
    Not just this competition. But the one before. And the one before that, they all smack of desperation.
    Can't be bothered to address all the other bugs, (some that have been around for years now - association draws going to penalties). The pressure is on the Devs. Go to find more and more ludicrous ways to keep new managers interested, get them hooked. Still playing after 2 years? They've been milked, fcuk em. Newbies count.
    Desperate.
    Nordeus are fcuking desperate. And with every new, useless, bugged competition they throw at us they dig themselves further and further into that 2 by 1 hole in the ground into which the games coffin will eventually fit.
    Desperate.
    100% My opinion for almost 2 years now. I have become a casual player (1 season out of 5 roughly). I play the challenges but never re-enter them after a loss. Last time I made it at my first go. This time I am half-way. If I lose, it's just bye-bye. No way I will spend a single green on it.
    Altiplano, madflo19, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Famous
    My 48.7% team is up against a 103.8% team in the first game!!! And I just won 1-0. Talk about trolling the opposition manager!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    My 48.7% team is up against a 103.8% team in the first game!!! And I just won 1-0. Talk about trolling the opposition manager!!!
    long balls and counter?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, pure luck
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Any ideas on marketing and pr? Currently out of this world and from another planet. Space football next event.
    well, as some other members said, we can have football with cars or Hockey edition.

But I can add few more ideas

- Playing TE as riding elephants
    - Playing TE in the moon, with less gravity
    - Playing TE water-polo edition, in a pool with sharks
    - Playing TE in Pamplona, while some bulls are running in the streets

but my favorite would be, playing TE in a Lingerie Footfall League edition
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ice Hockey! Ice hockey! Ice hockey! hurra.

Pro
    Getting better and better...

[Official] Summer Shootout Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_9.jpg
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

And they call this matchmaking....

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Dreamer
    I won 2nd round but cant claim the prize and cant do the 3rd round... Already login logout yet nothin happpen

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast