Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Training.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah it is very hard. But what I noticed, is that the average quality of a drill is always in relation to the overall quality of the player. So for example when you have a 60% player and you train long run, but speed and fitness are already lets say 120%, he will gain almost nothing anymore. But when the same player is 120% overall, you can further train long run drills to maybe around 160%... (Still lacking a bit of testing here to back the numbers up)

So for me, it makes no sense at all training players above 120%, because the amount of rests needed is just too high and I dont want to train grey skills only, which my player doesnt get any benefits from and you need low greys to train other whites further.

The only 2 options to get players above 160% right now are friendlys or really unbalanced players, who were already trained with GK training back in the day, who now can benefit from the new training, in which you train drills with low averages quite fastly.
    Ah ok I see your point. Should I continue to train my player even if he is getting on average 1% skill a training session? I sometimes get 2 blanks but then on the third I will get 3%. Trying to get all attacking stats up to 200%, currently on 185% roughly then I was going to train speed up from 170% to 200%

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    Ah ok I see your point. Should I continue to train my player even if he is getting on average 1% skill a training session? I sometimes get 2 blanks but then on the third I will get 3%. Trying to get all attacking stats up to 200%, currently on 185% roughly then I was going to train speed up from 170% to 200%
    It is hard to say because it depends on how important you think the player is. When I really like a player, I train him further than other players, even when I know that the training is not really so efficient anymore.

What are you training when he gets 2 blanks and 1% and 3%? It would also be nice and easier to see the player we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is hard to say because it depends on how important you think the player is. When I really like a player, I train him further than other players, even when I know that the training is not really so efficient anymore.

What are you training when he gets 2 blanks and 1% and 3%? It would also be nice and easier to see the player we are talking about.
    He is my main player. Scores every game and usually provides an assist aswell. How do I post the picture of the player? I play on my phone. Also I think I have been training pass, go and shoot along side the shooting technique.

I got one more question, what is that age when there is no point of training him anymore ? I got few 22-25+ year old who would need some training.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by syccc View Post
    I got one more question, what is that age when there is no point of training him anymore ? I got few 22-25+ year old who would need some training.
    21 is the last season I spend greens to train players. By the age of 22 the reduction in gains is too much to waste time, effort and rest packs to push a player any further.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thanks all for the help !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12