Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: League structure

League structure

Hi all

Ive spent a long time googling and going through pages of this forum yet there doesnt seem to be any information on league structure

I am a noob in level one,

1: Can I view leagues above me/below me (when appropriate)
    2: Is there a top league or do the leagues go on forever as more people join (Like level 99 for example)

I ask as I really only want to play if there is a final top league and ultimately a number one team in the game world

Other football manager games mostly work like this:

League div 1 (only one league)

Div 2 (2 leagues with winner of each div 2 goin to div one and four from div one goin down, 2 into one div 2 and 2 into the other)

Div 3 (eight leagues of this)

All lower leagues go down in the same order so forming a pyramid with something like 512 versions of div 5
    Sorry for the complicated explanation but I really want to understand the league structure of this game but cant find any answer to this.

Thanks in advance

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Hi all
    1: Can I view leagues above me/below me (when appropriate)
    Technically, you can view bith higher and lower leagues, but you can only do that by looking at another team that is in that league. However, this doesn't mean that it is THE league above/below your level - the leagues are generated randomly at the start of each season, it's not done in a linear fashion.

2: Is there a top league or do the leagues go on forever as more people join (Like level 99 for example)
    No, there isn't a top league - the numbers will go up as long as there are enough players at that level.

thanks for the reply.

to any devs that may read this, i will not be playing this game for the following reasons, and this is purely for feedback to help make a better game, not sour grapes or anything

firstly your explanation (or total lack of) the above mentioned league structure, inspires in me, absolutely no will or desire to play to one day rise to the top (as there isnt one)
    One of the most basic things in football manager games is to see higher leagues and ultimately the top league and teams and to one day aspire to be there, you offer absolutely none of this, i get promoted, .... woohoo;.... but its quite meaningless when you dont know how many leagues above you, where you stand etc

secondly, this may just be my end, but your site/game is so painfully slow and unresponsive, example, i had to wait around 8 seconds for a players screen to come up to spend training points.This is a constant thing, on everything i try to do, all the time (both on IE and firefox)

Thirdly, a games forums speaks volumes.
    I got an injury before my first ever match from training (broken foot 8 weeks) unlucky i thought, then i read the many many threads on injuries and thought that this was a taste of things to come.

Fourthly,

Transfer market, I started with a player retiring and many of my team close to retirement.
    Then I realised how many of the paid token things you have to use to get one player, if you are not the highest bidder you lose all your tokens in the bidding, I need quite a few players before ive even played a game yet it would take me days possibly more to have enoough tokens to succesfully get one of my needed players, bit of a put off.

Fifthly

The players on the market are WAY higher in cost than a beginner has the money for, let alone the tokens.

Finally.

i am aware and acceptant of the need for pay for features, but it strikes me that unless you pay for tokens straight away to cope with retirements and injuries you are not going to get anywhere.
    Even if this was not an issue, I speak for myself and many others when I say that if you play a football game, you strive one day for the top and when there isnt a top, just a never ending infinite amount of leagues that always changeswith not even any notice of "now there are fifty leagues" I dont know how you epect to keep the attention and long term interest of your players.

This post was intended for those who develope the game for feedback purposes and no offense is meant to anyone that disagrees with this post. I have lost interest in this game after one single match played for these reasons and some minor gripes i cant be bothered to mention

Banned
    thanks for the reply.

to any devs that may read this, i will not be playing this game for the following reasons, and this is purely for feedback to help make a better game, not sour grapes or anything

firstly your explanation (or total lack of) the above mentioned league structure, inspires in me, absolutely no will or desire to play to one day rise to the top (as there isnt one)
    One of the most basic things in football manager games is to see higher leagues and ultimately the top league and teams and to one day aspire to be there, you offer absolutely none of this, i get promoted, .... woohoo;.... but its quite meaningless when you dont know how many leagues above you, where you stand etc

secondly, this may just be my end, but your site/game is so painfully slow and unresponsive, example, i had to wait around 8 seconds for a players screen to come up to spend training points.This is a constant thing, on everything i try to do, all the time (both on IE and firefox)

Thirdly, a games forums speaks volumes.
    I got an injury before my first ever match from training (broken foot 8 weeks) unlucky i thought, then i read the many many threads on injuries and thought that this was a taste of things to come.

Fourthly,

Transfer market, I started with a player retiring and many of my team close to retirement.
    Then I realised how many of the paid token things you have to use to get one player, if you are not the highest bidder you lose all your tokens in the bidding, I need quite a few players before ive even played a game yet it would take me days possibly more to have enoough tokens to succesfully get one of my needed players, bit of a put off.

Fifthly

The players on the market are WAY higher in cost than a beginner has the money for, let alone the tokens.

Finally.

i am aware and acceptant of the need for pay for features, but it strikes me that unless you pay for tokens straight away to cope with retirements and injuries you are not going to get anywhere.
    Even if this was not an issue, I speak for myself and many others when I say that if you play a football game, you strive one day for the top and when there isnt a top, just a never ending infinite amount of leagues that always changeswith not even any notice of "now there are fifty leagues" I dont know how you epect to keep the attention and long term interest of your players.

This post was intended for those who develope the game for feedback purposes and no offense is meant to anyone that disagrees with this post. I have lost interest in this game after one single match played for these reasons and some minor gripes i cant be bothered to mention
    Bravo. I, myself am trying to wean myself off the token-teat and will soon let it ride, so to speak. This is valuable info that will just be discarded by Nordeus = they have no incentive = they have their cash cow, now they will milk it for what it is worth.

Banned
    i am surprised nobody else has commented

What's to say! Nordeus doesn't give a **** about us mate so nothing to say more!!!! People will start to abandon this game sooner than later!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

I think that is a fair comment by the OP, well done!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Well im suprised to check back and see no flames! Thanks all

Banned
    Well im suprised to check back and see no flames! Thanks all
    There will always be flamers, but when you speak the truth, it is hard to deny it. Many people support your views.

You have done your research on the forum and seen that the players are not happy and you have seen the bugs for yourself by playing the game so we all respect your comments.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2