Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: hey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these ????

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    collecting greens and training. put the hard work in, its very possible.
    i dont think so, once awhile yes possible... But every season 130% is not possible... U will either run out green pack or token...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I don't understand why Nordeus don't want to stop tanking, quality manipulation and especially friendlies exploit... May be this will be bad for business. I really don't know, but I play this game for many years too, work hard and my team is 130 too. This morning in association tournament I played against manager who use friendlies exploit and he destroyed me... Normally. I am not here to complain. Just need one answer of my question: Nordeus, why you destroyed training system, but not exploit of the game?

I know that will not receive answer from Nordeus, but hope die last
    whats wrong exploiting friendlies... It is there, u can use it, it is not a hacking...
    Gk training was not exploitation? Why not? U train a striker with GK, makes no sense... But we all use it right??
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    whats wrong exploiting friendlies... It is there, u can use it, it is not a hacking...
    Gk training was not exploitation? Why not? U train a striker with GK, makes no sense... But we all use it right??
    Yes, this is not a cheat. No one way to exploit of system is not a cheat. But my question was: why Nordeus introduced atributes cap and in this way destroyed training system but they don't want to stop tanking, quality manipulation and friendlies exploit. Friendlies exploit is easier way to create "mutant players" than training.

Do you understand me?

p.s. I use some of these exploit too, so I don't attack anyone for his way to play
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 08-04-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Bunzo, Michael026 and Aku Papua like this.

Apprentice
    Seasons ago, I was able to defeat rivals with more % or 2+ level. By now every seson is frustated with incomprehensible loses. Nordeus has changed the game and its ridicolous.
    Richie72 likes this.

I think to continue complaints about tanking are tiresome, like we haven't already established that the main problem is in association. Whatever Nordeus tries to do backfires them, because the game is set in a certain way and for people who have played for a certain amount of time there are no surprises so we will do what it takes to either adapt or stop playing. If they make a drastic change they will probably miss a good chunk of players so I don't think they will go there. Manipulation is also a result of the way the game draws are made, if you do or do not manipulate someone somewhere is still screwed playing higher level teams no matter what, so why should I be the prey and not the hunter.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I think to continue complaints about tanking are tiresome, like we haven't already established that the main problem is in association. Whatever Nordeus tries to do backfires them, because the game is set in a certain way and for people who have played for a certain amount of time there are no surprises so we will do what it takes to either adapt or stop playing. If they make a drastic change they will probably miss a good chunk of players so I don't think they will go there. Manipulation is also a result of the way the game draws are made, if you do or do not manipulate someone somewhere is still screwed playing higher level teams no matter what, so why should I be the prey and not the hunter.
    says the top 11 world champion tanker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    says the top 11 world champion tanker lol
    Hahaha, 3 tankings in more than 2 years. Where do I get my trophy, I prefer an event in San Siro where Maldini, Shevchenko and Kaka will give it to me.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Gk training made no sense I agree. Wasn't really an exploit in my eyes. More of a timesaver for the useless training screens when hard training a single player. Wouldn't miss it if they fixed the training screen.

Friendlies. Well when you see 1 individual organise 50 friendlies a day and those games go ahead with players on 0 condition and a player gets mom to improve white skills for free each time. An unintended skill gain in my opinion. Simple fix same as seen in recent ic. Can only play game if all players are minimum 30% condition. Problem solved.

I'm saying this from the position of someone who has played 4 or 5 friendlies a day sometimes. To try and get my old striker mom award. So that is my exploiting the system of sorts. It's normal for people to find and use exploits. Where nordeus fall down is these things become widespread and well known very quickly and nordeus do nothing for 12 months. Pathetic reaction time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 08-04-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Richie72 and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Gk training made no sense I agree. Wasn't really an exploit in my eyes. More of a timesaver for the useless training screens when hard training a single player. Wouldn't miss it if they fixed the training screen.

Friendlies. Well when you see 1 individual organise 50 friendlies a day and those games go ahead with players on 0 condition and a player gets mom to improve white skills for free each time. An unintended skill gain in my opinion. Simple fix same as seen in recent ic. Can only play game if all players are minimum 30% condition. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    NO MOM from Friendlies. Problem >>>REALLY<<< solved.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Hahaha, 3 tankings in more than 2 years. Where do I get my trophy, I prefer an event in San Siro where Maldini, Shevchenko and Kaka will give it to me.
    they are still depressed with the defeat at the asaturk stadium hahahahahahahahah. perhaps steve gerrard, alonso and smicer can present you with it and also the top 11 forum jerk cup too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast