Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
Like Tree32Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Selling association

  1. #21
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    no, it's ok.
    You can express your disagreement or disappointment but we are talking about specific actions like Guilherme reported.
    Those are usually posts from some popular TE fb groups.
    That's the problem with those guys.
    If they want to sell their group or team, they do posts in those groups (and get spotted )
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-05-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,642
    This has been reported to our integrity team. Thanks for flagging this.

  3. #23
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme1337 View Post
    He is the owner of the association, I can see what through friends, why do you seem so butthurt with this? Lmao

    Enviado do meu SM-J510FN através do Tapatalk
    no buddy... Im not his friend and im supporting you to do this action...
    I just wanna make sure that u guys are aware that this can be done by anyone...
    So i hope u get what i mean...

  4. #24
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    no buddy... Im not his friend and im supporting you to do this action...
    I just wanna make sure that u guys are aware that this can be done by anyone...
    So i hope u get what i mean...
    Dont worry about it. The asso have members -members have FB accs- the captain acc wrote ina FB group about the selling - FB and T11 teams are in touch to confirm actions like fraud in tokens selling, for example, thats normal and there's a protocol when a issue like this occurs.

  5. #25
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's ok.
    You can express your disagreement or disappointment but we are talking about specific actions like Guilherme reported.
    Those are usually posts from some popular TE fb groups.
    That's the problem with those guys.
    If they want to sell their group or team, the do posts in those groups (and be spotted )
    good... We are supporting it... I never know bout that popular TE group...
    Thanks for clearing it up

  6. #26
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    good... We are supporting it... I never know bout that popular TE group...
    Thanks for clearing it up
    it's here
    https://www.topeleven.com/community/
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #27
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    There's your reason to remove top 100 right there.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    i'm not really understanding why it would be worth anything, never mind any amount worth doing it for

  8. #28
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i'm not really understanding why it would be worth anything, never mind any amount worth doing it for
    I know but I guess if you lived in a country where average pay was really low and unemployment high and you could sell to a richer European it may seem more worthwhile. You'd think it would be a limited market though.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    Kind of pointless to buy. Spend a large sum of money to ultimately be knocked out of the world top 100 in a few months.

    That said, why is the sale of an association a bigger integrity violation than upselling?

  10. #30
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Kind of pointless to buy. Spend a large sum of money to ultimately be knocked out of the world top 100 in a few months.

    That said, why is the sale of an association a bigger integrity violation than upselling?

    Because there's a transaction of money in exchange of something that as a playrs we can not sell, as the accounts are something personal and the game goods belong to Nordeus. The asso' itself don't belong to a particular manager, belong to the company in terms of right and can't be sold for money.

    Still;

    https://www.topeleven.com/terms-facebook/

    In the terms there's this point:
    vii. Power-leveling. Do not perform in-game services for others like power-levelling, boosting or ladder-climbing, whether or not in exchange for payment (real money or otherwise) from others.

    But as we discussed one day, this "for others" marks a line, so if you do it for yourself and not in exchange of money, it is different.

    Despite all, these holes are not something that the managers should solve, is Nordeus that have to create the adequate conditions and a game without holes...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast