Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: where are the mods?

I've noticed that the forum activity has decreased significantly since last weekend. Don´t know if it´s because of that people are pre-occupied with daily life, the mid-season, sunny weather (spring)... or just the fact that people are pissed off
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I've noticed that the forum activity has decreased significantly since last weekend. Don´t know if it´s because of that people are pre-occupied with daily life, the mid-season, sunny weather (spring)... or just the fact that people are pissed off
    The forum is usually at its quietest during mid-season, there is less questions from managers in the game to asked at this time of the season. It's always busiest on the few days before end season and the few days at the start of a new season.

Even I haven't been posting around too much recently.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The forum is usually at its quietest during mid-season, there is less questions from managers in the game to asked at this time of the season. It's always busiest on the few days before end season and the few days at the start of a new season.

Even I haven't been posting around too much recently.

Yeah, you are probably right. Have noticed that. I try to avoid the forum the first two days of the season, mostly because all "newbie" post/threads etc. But I'm looking forward to the end of the season with all people bragging over their sucess or complaining about their failure (like myself)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12