Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pjBS
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Influence in match-zero

Rookie

Thumbs up Influence in match-zero

For a whole game, I have put my opponent in his half (according to the ribbon that moves down during play). I make more shots, more accurate blows without a goal !!! My rival, miraculously, did not injure my bull player who played for 90 minutes. First Card / Oh, God, in red color !!! He fell only in the 81st minute !!! How about the Nordeus referee did not stand for 9 minutes so my rival could finish the match and be able to compete in the final?!!! / Why did my rival draw the game only when he got 10? !? Then he scored his winning goal. This is a mockery of me, to be in line, with two friends in support, to make three subs of players, to change tactics and a game scheme, to have an advantage in 81 consecutive minutes of the match, with a team facing me without manager, without instructions, without refreshing the in-game power. A team who went out to play rugby rather than football. I congratulate each such manager for victories and titles! Hope you are proud. I'm proud of myself!
    Influence in match-zero-screenshot_3.jpg
    Influence in match-zero-screenshot_2.jpg
    Influence in match-zero-screenshot_1.jpg

approved post*

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Stefanakis;559136]For a whole game, I have put my opponent in his half (according to the ribbon that moves down during play). I make more shots, more accurate blows without a goal !!! My rival, miraculously, did not injure my bull player who played for 90 minutes. First Card / Oh, God, in red color !!! He fell only in the 81st minute !!! How about the Nordeus referee did not stand for 9 minutes so my rival could finish the match and be able to compete in the final?!!! / Why did my rival draw the game only when he got 10? !? Then he scored his winning goal. This is a mockery of me, to be in line, with two friends in support, to make three subs of players, to change tactics and a game scheme, to have an advantage in 81 consecutive minutes of the match, with a team facing me without manager, without instructions, without refreshing the in-game power. A team who went out to play rugby rather than football. I congratulate each such manager for victories and titles! Hope you are proud. I'm proud of myself! /QUOTE]

its 'Arnie' Schwarzenegger TE Mathematics
    Stefanakis likes this.

It is not a 'mockery'; it is a disgrace.
    Stefanakis likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Sadly, seems to be more common. There seems to be one or two “upset days” every week.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator