Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Fraud 2 in 1

Rookie

Lightbulb Fraud 2 in 1

I, however, wonder whether to report them! One is for me and the other for Norddeus. I can bluff for either, maybe for both. And maybe both scams are real! What is my benefit? None. After Norddeus closes his eyes after he kisses his hands, if any, then I'll be blind to what's happening around me.

What are you on about?
    nikolgiorgos and KenoticFC like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanakis View Post
    I, however, wonder whether to report them! One is for me and the other for Norddeus. I can bluff for either, maybe for both. And maybe both scams are real! What is my benefit? None. After Norddeus closes his eyes after he kisses his hands, if any, then I'll be blind to what's happening around me.
    This seems a story of shakespeare..

Its a Riddle !

i like it =)
    maybe he wants to tell us .. how to get 60 rest packs a day ?
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

Fraud 2 in 1

That’s easy. Play (and watch) 34 friendlies, collect your 25 videos for Greens and your daily gift from a friend
    Some days you even get 7 extra for a fully built training ground.

Or maybe he means something else.
    Morph55 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    No, all you wrong.
    I just hinted that if I see irregularities that are even to my detriment, I will not report them. Since Norddeus is not trying to change the game for the better, I will not report any irregularities to him. I saw a scammer, I saw an irregularity that damages me with something I deserved, but I can not get it! I see how there are matches / 2 consecutive matches with the same opponent (possession of the ball 47: 53% victory 0: 4 and possession of the ball 40: 60% loss 1: 0) in which the more the ball is dominated, I'm more likely to lose. Nordeus' logic is incomprehensible.
    I want justice. If I rule the ball 2/3 more than the opponent, if I have made more shots, more feeds, fewer fouls. That means I played better, does not mean I have to lose two goals. I always play offensive, both against teams with 4 stars and with teams with 6 and 7 stars / I am a 5 star team /. I do not accept that when I lose 3/4 better than all of the components in the game, this is due to Mourinho's style when he parked the horn and made 2 counter-attacks in the match and scored 2 goals. Because I also lost in the statistics and I won, but I play offensive. There is no way for the opponent to hit the ball for 90 minutes only 3-4 times and to score 2 goals. There is no way this can happen. I watch matches, play soccer with friends, play 5 football simulators. There is no way to do this unless the other team freezes in 3 minutes. And their morale is 100%, the bonus is maximum, they are stimulated for victory, because they are close to the title and appreciate that the work throughout the season is not given in vain. It's not like being in position 9, and it's as if you will fall or you will not qualify for the League.
    This will be my last post on the forum because I'm disgusted with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanakis View Post
    No, all you wrong.
    I just hinted that if I see irregularities that are even to my detriment, I will not report them. Since Norddeus is not trying to change the game for the better, I will not report any irregularities to him. I saw a scammer, I saw an irregularity that damages me with something I deserved, but I can not get it! I see how there are matches / 2 consecutive matches with the same opponent (possession of the ball 47: 53% victory 0: 4 and possession of the ball 40: 60% loss 1: 0) in which the more the ball is dominated, I'm more likely to lose. Nordeus' logic is incomprehensible.
    I want justice. If I rule the ball 2/3 more than the opponent, if I have made more shots, more feeds, fewer fouls. That means I played better, does not mean I have to lose two goals. I always play offensive, both against teams with 4 stars and with teams with 6 and 7 stars / I am a 5 star team /. I do not accept that when I lose 3/4 better than all of the components in the game, this is due to Mourinho's style when he parked the horn and made 2 counter-attacks in the match and scored 2 goals. Because I also lost in the statistics and I won, but I play offensive. There is no way for the opponent to hit the ball for 90 minutes only 3-4 times and to score 2 goals. There is no way this can happen. I watch matches, play soccer with friends, play 5 football simulators. There is no way to do this unless the other team freezes in 3 minutes. And their morale is 100%, the bonus is maximum, they are stimulated for victory, because they are close to the title and appreciate that the work throughout the season is not given in vain. It's not like being in position 9, and it's as if you will fall or you will not qualify for the League.
    This will be my last post on the forum because I'm disgusted with the game.
    The only thing I cn say is,

-"Forget the visual"

The game is not based in that, neither in formations, what we see in the simulation is the result of a interpretation of some info, partially selected (of the team you have, selecting few players as determinant in every match I mean) , and applied under a scenario.

Then too it is important understand the beatability margin of this game, which is inside the 30%.
    Really, Stefan, take it easy,because after 74 seasons one can say that every season is different really.