Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: just the way Nordeus ruins the game for money

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Both of these are really bad advice and untrue.

Regarding number #1, how can you not spend tokens if you want your team to advance? You need to spend tokens to buy new players and for other things. If you wanted to say "don't buy tokens", then this also is not true, since the game engine doesn't care if you bought any tokens, or not, it's totally the same. If something like this even existed it would basically be cheating.

Regarding number #2, if you don't watch live matches, you lose your bonus possession and the ability to control the tactics, make substitutions and win additional boosters. Also saying that the game doesn't need active players doesn't make any sense. The more active players any game has, the better for the game.

ok it's normal what you say because it's from the point of view of the developers for wich you also work

# 1 - do you know there are teams out there that fail on purpose a promotion just to stay and play at a lower competition level to win something rather than play at a higher level?
    - ok spend but it's useless, I see players who buy 6-7 youngsters when comp level goes up...and they struggle with them, I see guys that have a full squad of 15 scout players and they barely make the CL spot
    - buy tokens for what? for other things? no you don't need them cause you put in farmville option so now you get all from games and friends
    - the game engine is the same...true, so why buy tokens and suck as a team? if the engine is gonna kick me in the but ...why buy?
    - about the cheating in the game....you can't do anything, and believe me there is cheating out there

# 2 - bons possesion.....gives you possesion, not goals so not wins, I've seen many games won by the team with less posession and shots on goal
    - control the tactics? any change in tactics in the wrong time like min 76 or 81, or a change in those minutes ...guess what? ends with a goal against....some of you must have noticed that
    - posession bonus? there is a guy out there who uses 6 fake accounts to have the possesion bonus...this is how he wins all over agin ...and you can't do a thing about it
    - of course the game is better with more active players.....for you if they buy tokens.....did you noticed that in those 2 pictures above none of those players who won were not active during the game?
    - being on line and watching the games it's not a guarantee of winning
    - do you know that if during a game that goes wrong you leave in min 30...by min 90 you have a cance to get a good result?

HAVE YOU TRIED ALL THIS? DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND PLAY THE GAME kustodian?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "HAVE YOU TRIED ALL THIS? DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND PLAY THE GAME kustodian?"

To this I can answer you, yes he had an account he just said yesterday :P.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    OK let him answer on the other aspects...are you shure he has an account and it's above level 5?

he had...why doesn't he have it anymore?

kustodian aren't you gonna answer?
    Last edited by Adi; 12-24-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Adi
    Banned
    hmmm...last team in my league the guy doesn't even join games, won againt him 4-1 today...bit it;s in CL final by a 4-0 win

doesn't make any sense.....lame....

Im agree.. cause I dont have benefit to be active player and alaways lose versus manager who never care their team

Adi
    Banned
    true that if I show you the teams in my league and who is gonna win it...you'll laugh,....they think this way they can get nactive players back, and also make active players spend tokens to improve

can I say it? what's another avertisment....****ty way to treat the players in the game

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456