Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: just the way Nordeus ruins the game for money

Adi
    Banned
    word of advice....get used to it....you will learn this game is full of dissapointments

I also lost today 1-0 seems this is the score form me loosing...i had it all over the other team ..even 1 man up, but...when you don't have to win you don't..........coincidence today the 1st team level on points drew....that team is the one protected by Nordeus a guy who uses 6 fake accounts for possesion bouns....and guess what Nordeus can't delete them...I know this from an inside source

this is the copy of the world we live in....just as in real world...same here in this lame game....do the trick you get away with it and the sistem protects you.....Top 11 philosophy

I hope i`m not rude or any kind of retard , sorry for my jokes (end of world 21 . 12 . 2012 , or titans fall sometimes ... etc. ) but i wanted just to make fun Adi ... even if i`m stupid and proud that i support the game i don`t buy all scouts players !
    I have to improve a stadium that is much behind then others because i started at the end of the first season so i lost like 3 weeks of building ...
    And come on how the game protects me or the one who support the game ? ... when the last season i was at the same points at the end of season with other with a decent team (bodea fc) and that one got 2nd place on champions league and i was kicked out in knockout stage !

Adi
    Banned
    just read some of the stuff in the old forum....see what some guys went trough and experienced in the game

why do you think they closed the old forum? wich believe me had a lot more users, topics, etc
    why do you think most of the users from the old forum did not joined this new one

just read it some info might be usefull to you...tactics topic especially

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    word of advice....get used to it....you will learn this game is full of dissapointments
    That's what I was trying to tell you. I wasn't complaining about it, only showing you that it happens to all of us, and it has nothing to do with favouritism or how much money you invest in the game.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Adi
    Banned
    trust me it does......I'm mad about 2 facts

1. there is no real substance in the game.....you can't rely on anything, form, morale, quality, skills.....NO...none of this it's random you can't tell what is the thing that runs the gamem what should you prepare or be good at

2. the fact that they can;t and won'y do anything about the cheaters

and trust me there are some teams out there that win games/titles and even their managers don't know how....comming back to recover a 15 points deficit in last 6 games

+ that stupid option that turned Top 11 into farmville....now games are decided if you have about 5-6 guys giving you support......nothing to do with football mate

the only way I can still play is if I tell to other guys what is really happening....I started that seasons ago when I quit working for them because I was tired to misslead the players
    Macva FC likes this.

Better tactics? I wonder how much tactics figure in.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    trust me it does......I'm mad about 2 facts

1. there is no real substance in the game.....you can't rely on anything, form, morale, quality, skills.....NO...none of this it's random you can't tell what is the thing that runs the gamem what should you prepare or be good at

2. the fact that they can;t and won'y do anything about the cheaters

and trust me there are some teams out there that win games/titles and even their managers don't know how....comming back to recover a 15 points deficit in last 6 games

+ that stupid option that turned Top 11 into farmville....now games are decided if you have about 5-6 guys giving you support......nothing to do with football mate

the only way I can still play is if I tell to other guys what is really happening....I started that seasons ago when I quit working for them because I was tired to misslead the players
    So tell me, do you still keep your players in good morale and condition? Do you still make sure to have a strong squad every season? Try to have a crappy squad, 2-3 star players, and tell me whether you still get anywhere near the same kind of results that you've been getting previously.

I'm actually level 14, and I'm satisfied with how my team has done so far. In the Cup, we've only ever got as far as the top 16, always in higher level Cups, but I have a couple of CL 1st place trophies, a runner-up plaque, and a couple of 3rd place plaques. In the league, 9 times 1st, 3 times 2nd, and only last season 3rd because I was away for a few days.

Like I said before, I've never invested a single cent into the game, so maybe this success is just based on decent management.

I agree about the Farmville bit, though, but sometimes you don't want so much possession if you're playing a counter attacking game.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Adi
    Banned
    you blew the sky with tjat line " decent management" do you really think that out of all this ppl you're the only one with good ,decent, smart management skill?

let me show you something and maybe once and for all you will get the ****ing point of what i'm talking about

I've won against a tough guy in league and then comes CL game agian against a joke of team.....56 % possesion away from home, 75% off live game actions were mine....I couldn't get a goal by some players with 6 levels below mines....his DC 139 blocked every possible thing

won in league against 143.6 Q team active player he was also watching the game...and lost again in CL against 138.2 a guy who never comes into the games

and now the photos

Adi
    Banned
    same group....2 hi lev teams-2 lower lev.....see this....

again this **** in CL where they need to give hope to lower level because of the complaints that they play against higher levels....this guys don;t even have access to the kind of players that the loosing teams have....and trust me there are some dedicated managers that take care of their teams and put tokens into transfers to get.............this

free image hosting

min 58 score 1-2 home team gets an injury and with 10 men on field.....wins 3-2
    136.6 vs. 143.6

photo sharing sites

138.2 vs 143.6
    best player on field ...lowest level 136 DC not a single ball got over him
    GK rated 5...but saved all

one day before again lower teams got the best of it with one win and a draw......

standings low lev 9p, low lev 4p, hi lev 2p, hi lev 1p,

I've said this 10 seasons ago.......

1 don't spend tokens they will see you have it you will be forced to use more and more why? loosing games, titles, injuries, etc
    2. don't watch live games why? they will see you're active player...active players at some point must use tokens, they don;t need those players so bad, they need to attract others in the game

Adi
    Banned
    maybe now ro edu get's the picture of how game turns after some levels of play........ GOLD DIGGER

I can provide more pictures just say so...
    Last edited by Adi; 12-22-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast