Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I quit; I really want message the support section and ask them for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    No offence meant but really what are you talking about? You don't get it; it is like me having talked about A and B but I got replies about Y and Z. You seemed to mix the complaints of others on this forum with my situation or generalising cases or making assumptions. I never complained about losing and surely never said anything as 'win every match or everything'. It is not about winning or losing. It is about how teams win and lose in this game, what affects the results and to what extent, and how much this game is really about being a football manager and playing as football manager. I played this game for a season and a few more games now, and I can say that playing this game like a proper football manager should be is like banging his head against a wall, and not only that, there will be some buckets of water thrown from the top of the wall too. This is my opinion and I have taken the best decision. Case closed and I am off from the forum too.
    I think you need to quit for your, and everyone else's, sanity!
    Mitja fc and Aku Papua like this.

I know there is a way: to play in a such a way which I will refer to as playing deliberately the nonsense way because this his how the game functions, but I was not here to play the game just to win but to play properly and to get results appropriately. Another way to describe: if I joined a mathematics game, I put 2+2 = 4 and I get 1 mark, I will be happy and if I put 2+1 = 5 by mistake or due to poor mathematics skills, I will be happy to not get any mark, but if I did not get for 2+2= 4 while someone else put 2+2 = 5 or even leaves it as a blank and he gets 1 mark or worst 2 marks (yes, he gets 1 bonus point on top of that), and such nonsense situations happens a lot then why I am even playing this game for? I did not join into the mathematics game just to get highest marks and win, but to win with the proper sense of the game and its title. If I was just to win and no care, I just do things like 2+2 = 5 or leave blanks too, and I will get the highest marks every time but that is nonsense playing.

Sometimes I ask myself, do really those things happening in the game are meant to be like that or meant to be functioning like that (by intention from Nordeus) or they happened because of bugs and flaws. I mean how can some things be of so much nonsense? Only Nordeus knows (or maybe even them don't know). But for sure some undesirable things have been talked about a lot of times by other users in this game on this forum itself, some since years, some since months, and some recently, but so far, there have been no improvements in those areas but there been changes or others new things introduced in the game that only made matters worst.
    In the end, the truth is that one should understand that there's no other way to do the game more realistic than like it is now.... if high avq teams (from +20% ex.) have guaranteed win, the results would be fixed...
    If X formation have "always a advantadge vs Y formation, which never has been true, this would mean that, the game is fixed and the Table of Counters would be something "static and immobable" ... and nope, in any version has been like this, because the truth is that the game still working in a 90% like in the V1.... internally all is linked with the same "basics" that the V1 had, just with visual and external changes (like quality number now hidden and shown a %... etc)

Is not the visual what marks the way, is the invisible and internal... skills of players, %'s added of possession... selective scenarios ... thats why every season can be different from the other 74 Ive played....

How many teams dont have STs scoring? and having contribution from other lines..? many, and this is intentional.

Despite all, you have a good team right now, coz you're winning 5/6 - 5/7 matches, so theres a punctual hole there and to overcome this what the game wants really is that you can find the solution... change negative impacting players for some contributive/key players, but this need discard players...

Inclusive I remember that season when I did 4-5-6 transfers and no way... no way to find a good players, and I realized of my own thesis... the game "controls" the roles of the players so, limites them... and I couldn't find a contributive players cause in my reserves I had some "old key players"... and when I used again Yordanov as ST the team stopped losing vs -40%'s....

Is a matter of limits, calibrations and individual impacts... if you have this in your favour, it doesn't matter the "position/formation" because the game always will give you an option between all the posible options you can have with what you have.

Apprentice
    And that's all. Bravo Khris.
    khris, Mitja fc and IImaestroII like this.

Do you get the information from support nordeus or is just a proposition ?
    And do you really believe in this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I told you, its not good period for restart ING the game.
    Try the 2019 version.
    Maybe we ll see new features in training and asso games.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I thought you quit already , why are you still here ?
    savage!
    Dan G likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    savage!
    Trolls or people that have nothing better else to do. Best is to ignore them and not respond to any of their provocations.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-24-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    khris, Aku Papua and IImaestroII like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Pro
    Trolls or people that have nothing better else to do. Best is to ignore them and not respond to any of their provocations.
    There are so many games online and plenty of things to do in this short life. Just ignore the negative people and/or comments and don't look back.

Wish you the best Luck

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    There are so many games online and plenty of things to do in this short life. Just ignore the negative people and/or comments and don't look back.

Wish you the best Luck
    Thank you.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Tactician is right in what he's saying, the game atm has nothing to do with a football manager game.
    Today in my cup match i had 5 players with 0 condition,1 with less than 20% and the other 5 had enough%.I won 6-2 scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes with the best players having 0% condition lol.
    But who wants to belive that he is Pep Guardiola will say that he knows what he's doing because he's a great manager 🤡

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Tactician is right in what he's saying, the game atm has nothing to do with a football manager game.
    Today in my cup match i had 5 players with 0 condition,1 with less than 20% and the other 5 had enough%.I won 6-2 scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes with the best players having 0% condition lol.
    But who wants to belive that he is Pep Guardiola will say that he knows what he's doing because he's a great manager ������

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes and this is the main problem. I tried explain it in one of my post. It is not about winning or losing but in the sense of how things happen and I think this is (1) not good at all for players that want to play using common sense and football sense, and (2) this is unfair. If you see this mathematics game situation I gave above, this is a good example of how things probably going in this game. I mean some many of us should be playing this game according to common sense and football sense, right? We want to be playing as football managers should be, right? Or I am the only few ones that want to play this way and most others only care about winning even if winning by nonsense, negative thinking and application. Instead of events, new changes that only seem to be put to fool more people, tempt more people to spend, especially beginners or newcomers, they should have been fixing the things broken in this game. Like I said in another post, are those things actually meant to be like that, that this, are they deliberate or intentional (because logically, one would think it cannot be) or have they occurred due to bugs and flaws in the game. But this is another indication what the priorities of the company are or might be.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-24-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast