Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I quit; I really want message the support section and ask them for a refund.

I certainly understand your point and may even say your right to some extent or maybe completely, i've often wondered how i won a match against a far superior opponent only to lose 3 of 4 vs an opponent that's weaker than me w/ a defensive setup w/ 1 amc and 1 striker and i know my formations and what my team capable of and yet in the end w/ all statistics leaning in my favor i can't score period, i agree its almost as if its random at times and by lowering your players stars at start of every season it tempts you to spend 10 to 20 bucks and purchase a scout player w/ 7 stars for 39 to 69 coins and 105 million from my perspective at level 20 league. I just am not sure if its more realistic to actual human players or this random mess with better team usually winning if he does his job.. You've just throw a monkey wrench into my thinking, thanks for opening my mind. I was just about winning the right way, healthy + moral + stamina full as possible and formations setup my way for a win. Now ill experiment more and look into what your saying from now on...

Be fair. I play fair n by the rules of game and moral rules. I agree but this guy has a point. Its odd 0% players blow open a game late in that game... I love this game and it may be that its as real as it possibly can get. I'm just saying man as a point ...

Quote Originally Posted by RaGenPoLish View Post
    I certainly understand your point and may even say your right to some extent or maybe completely, i've often wondered how i won a match against a far superior opponent only to lose 3 of 4 vs an opponent that's weaker than me w/ a defensive setup w/ 1 amc and 1 striker and i know my formations and what my team capable of and yet in the end w/ all statistics leaning in my favor i can't score period, i agree its almost as if its random at times and by lowering your players stars at start of every season it tempts you to spend 10 to 20 bucks and purchase a scout player w/ 7 stars for 39 to 69 coins and 105 million from my perspective at level 20 league. I just am not sure if its more realistic to actual human players or this random mess with better team usually winning if he does his job.. You've just throw a monkey wrench into my thinking, thanks for opening my mind. I was just about winning the right way, healthy + moral + stamina full as possible and formations setup my way for a win. Now ill experiment more and look into what your saying from now on...
    approved post**

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGenPoLish View Post
    Be fair. I play fair n by the rules of game and moral rules. I agree but this guy has a point. Its odd 0% players blow open a game late in that game... I love this game and it may be that its as real as it possibly can get. I'm just saying man as a point ...
    it shouldn't be hard to make condition a thing that counts, or there's no point having it in the game, unfit poorly prepared real life players wont win matches, so I don't see why nordeus programming lets them in top 11, it is ridiculous as tactician says. if a team is put out like that, the software should pick up on that and never let them win, I understand chance luck and needing the ability of flexibility in results, but some things are too pathetic for words, a weaker team must be able to win sometimes, but poor management in a manager game shouldn't be a winning recipe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123