Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost 3 times against real madrid at the final, don't play this event please

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If you want my opinion, many outcomes are just random or some maybe set to win after say U, W, X, Y... amount of attempts done and there maybe sort of a control too like allow A teams to win on first attempt, B teams to win on second attempt, C teams to win on third attempt (it is called doing business using mathematics, sort of a slot machine with odds set in such a way so that the house makes profit). In others words, a much weaker team will still probably win.
    My team is 107% quality, it is weak compared to RM, and also, i repeated it 3 times. Spent 75 tokens, lost 2:1, 3:1, 3:1, i scored the goal first and didn't know what to do to keep the advance, they just always find a way to score, I'm thinking about giving another 50 tokens to see if it will work out, but i have no idea what formation and tactics should I use. They are 60% above me, I don't know how to beat them

-----

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Hi, can I ask how many tokens + morale packs cost for u to reach that lv?
    Hi, i beated every opponent and every team until Olympiacos. I lost on penalties against them and rejoined for 25 tokens. I used morale packs only on players with yellow - condition. After that i beated everyone again until i faced RM. I would suggest you to call a lot of friends to support you so you can have that 15% bonus possession, and also, put tackling to easy, teams with higher quality will have better players and will score easily from free kicks, i beated a 40% above me opponent 4:2 with 4 goals from free kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    How does your current team compare to the one that beat Liverpool? You know, after the one-star drop (or did you tank and avoid promotion).
    I didn't tank, i won the League, my quality was 117%, now it is 107%, not a big difference, i trashed liverpool and i can't score more than 1 goal against real. I don't see logic here, both teams are 4-3-3

Quote Originally Posted by Nezivor View Post
    My team is 107% quality, it is weak compared to RM, and also, i repeated it 3 times. Spent 75 tokens, lost 2:1, 3:1, 3:1, i scored the goal first and didn't know what to do to keep the advance, they just always find a way to score, I'm thinking about giving another 50 tokens to see if it will work out, but i have no idea what formation and tactics should I use. They are 60% above me, I don't know how to beat them
    That is the trap and you fell into it. Given that you already spent a lot, you are into a situation where you are like all in or nothing in some way to say. Up to you what you want to do. Maybe those that have been in the same situation as you can give you some advice. You might win on 4th attempt or might still lose and win after many more retries; in other words stakes are high and it is risky.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-25-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Just beat them on my second try. Played the same 45v1 formation as them with tactics set to Defensive, mixed, long, counter on, low, easy, zonal, off.

My team was 117 rated. I dominated possession in the first game but lost to a free kick so for the second I turned the tackling down to easy.

Also had a friend support me for the extra boost.

Fourth try. Fourth lose, wonderful game, played 4-2-4 this time, i was the only one doing attacks yet the only thing that happened was clearances and blocked shots, they score 3 goals from 3 attacks, what a game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12