Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My little whine...

Addicted
    Dude, you are really annoying. I googled “offside” for you, so you can check for yourself. It is really not that complicated.

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afd...w%2011_554.pdf
    Morph55 and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    If 2 players pass to each other and they are both between last and 2nd last player is not an offside...
    Offside would be if passer would be behind whole enemy team or behind 2nd last player and pass to a guy who is between last and 2nd last player...

Happend to me once again later on the day...
    If I am mistaken please enlighten me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Dude, you are really annoying. I googled “offside” for you, so you can check for yourself. It is really not that complicated.

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afd...w%2011_554.pdf
    Is the 2nd player next to the rival area (usually theres the GK, and then the 2nd player is a defender, but it doesn't matter if the GK is advanced and the 2 players more next to the goal are 2 defenders)
    Who "marks the offside" not the last.

My little whine...-fuera-juego-pedro-rf_4474111.jpg

My little whine...-fue.jpg

The "2nd player is the limit" always.

And then, again, the game have a fail doing a synchro between the comments and the offsides, we know it. Always existed since the live animations were introduced, and it is not easy to fix.

I bet that in your case the GK marks the line, as you've 2 players between him and the last player. If thats the case, the offside line belongs as mentioned to the GK.

Then,
    If the Nº 1 overcame the GK, and did a passing to the 17, and the nº 17 did a passing again to the 1, is offside as both are between the last defender and the GK who marks the offside line.

Yeah, it is stupid cause in a case like this areal player would shoot.

My little whine...-mitja.jpg
    **the red line should be not in front the GK, should be behind as is the foot more net to the own Goal what determines the line, but Ive set it here for space reasons lol
    Last edited by khris; 09-01-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12