Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My little whine...

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78

    My little whine...

    How is this possible...I took a screen little late but players are still in position...my player dribbled GK and he was at goal line...free goal but no he passes to guy few cms away...(there are 2 of my players on goal line where ball is)

    But well that doesnt matter as much as a fact that there were no offside and this is 2nd time happening...

    Offside is when player passes to a player among last and second last enemy player not if 2 or more players are in that position or if player is last player behind all opponents...
    Nordeus needs to learn football rules

    Is not really a whine tho...but funny situation...and some stuff for topeleven programers to fix in video...

    My little whine...-20180829_235743.jpg

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    T11 has no VAR yet
    maloukees likes this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    204
    You are the one who doesn’t know the rules. This is offside. Nevertheless a quite strange situation, never happening in real football.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    If 2 players pass to each other and they are both between last and 2nd last player is not an offside...
    Offside would be if passer would be behind whole enemy team or behind 2nd last player and pass to a guy who is between last and 2nd last player...

    Happend to me once again later on the day...
    If I am mistaken please enlighten me...

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You are the one who doesn’t know the rules. This is offside. Nevertheless a quite strange situation, never happening in real football.
    it has to be a forward pass to be offside, it would be hard pushed to forward pass on the goal line, but I suppose possible, if measuring in millimetres, I think the bigger question is why would a pass occur there in the 1st place
    Mitja fc likes this.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Well cuz is nordeus we are talking about
    Happend again little later in event progression vs other opponent another weird offside I cant aknowledge as one
    If you watch matches you will see some weird offsides
    Is probably just error in video...offside action is showed as nooffside action or I got it totally wrong but I doubt it tho..
    khris likes this.

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    If 2 players pass to each other and they are both between last and 2nd last player is not an offside...
    Offside would be if passer would be behind whole enemy team or behind 2nd last player and pass to a guy who is between last and 2nd last player...

    Happend to me once again later on the day...
    If I am mistaken please enlighten me...
    As I wrote before, you are mistaken. The offside rule is quite straightforward. With every forward pass, there should be at least two players (goalkeeper and a field player, or two field payers) between the receiving player and the goal line at the moment the pass is given. The position of the passing player is relevant relative to the receiving player only (receiving player should be closer to the goal line). The position of the passing payer relative to the opponent players is not relevant.

    I really feel like this guy in the pub, trying to explain the offside rule to his girlfriend using glasses of beer. You need so many words to explain something so obvious...
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 08-30-2018 at 10:46 PM.
    khris likes this.

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,518
    Guys stop discussing about it because is a known issue, where simply don't fit the offside with the video animation in few cases, this is a rare issue, but exists since the live animations were implemented.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  9. #9
    Newbie Crisismana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Guys stop discussing about it because is a known issue, where simply don't fit the offside with the video animation in few cases, this is a rare issue, but exists since the live animations were implemented.
    known issue since 2016

    here it is 2016 & 2017 edition
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post470478

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    As I wrote before, you are mistaken. The offside rule is quite straightforward. With every forward pass, there should be at least two players (goalkeeper and a field player, or two field payers) between the receiving player and the goal line at the moment the pass is given. The position of the passing player is relevant relative to the receiving player only (receiving player should be closer to the goal line). The position of the passing payer relative to the opponent players is not relevant.

    I really feel like this guy in the pub, trying to explain the offside rule to his girlfriend using glasses of beer. You need so many words to explain something so obvious...
    Dude you are just half right...aka mistaken
    If reciver is in front of all enemy team is not an offside it never was also if passer and reciver are in so called "offside line" together is not an offside...offside is when reciver is in line where only 1 enemy player is between him and goal line and he recive a forward pass from a player who isnt in same line

    So please do not try to explain offside rule to a girl in a pub cuz you might not score...

    Jesus...
    Last edited by Mitja fc; 08-31-2018 at 12:01 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast