Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    How long will this event last? In other words - how many easy / medium / hard games will be needed for the extra player?

PS. Too bad that the reward players can't go to my main squad...
    Hey,

This is a permanent feature as we work on other exciting events for the International squad.

Hi Lian
    In one team I have, I can see in my album the country I have (Greece) and I bought the emblem (I have bought already the jersey from the shop).
    In my 2nd account, playing with Netherlands, I cannot see my country in the album so cannot buy this emblem.
    Why ?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Hi Lian
    In one team I have, I can see in my album the country I have (Greece) and I bought the emblem (I have bought already the jersey from the shop).
    In my 2nd account, playing with Netherlands, I cannot see my country in the album so cannot buy this emblem.
    Why ?
    Hi there,

As you've probably already noticed not all countries are in the Album pages at the moment and that is the reason why you don't have the Netherlands sticker for example. In the future, as you guys complete pages we'll be adding more.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    Well...3 games with my 3 diferent teams...2 draws and a loss...against the easy team. Things don t change...
    whereas my team beat all 3 1st time despite 2 being stronger, just gotta wait a week now before I can play anyone else

Game is so rigged...
    Two games in a row, 0 goals on 20 shots. While opponent scores 50% of their shots on goal... and win both by 0-1

Edit: played two more games IN A ROW and lost/tied while having much better statistics in the match.

Then played with 30% condition since I was out of rest packs, and win by 4-0. What is wrong with this game? I can understand a few lucky/unlucky matches, but this often?!
    Last edited by Myspip; 09-06-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Updated results

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi there,

As you've probably already noticed not all countries are in the Album pages at the moment and that is the reason why you don't have the Netherlands sticker for example. In the future, as you guys complete pages we'll be adding more.
    Hope it will be.
    We have San Marino, Andorra, FYROM and Farroe but not Netherlands
    pjBS likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    -Your International players will retire from International duty between ages 21 and 29.
    Why ?

This player in the middle still playing the ball

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-ita.jpg

and I bet C.Ronaldo will be in the next WC too
    Altiplano, dsio, USARABAT and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Is there any Deadline to it?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers! We've released a new update on all versions: iOS, Android, and web-browser.

Attachment 108810

Just in time for International break, we’re excited to announce a new feature that will call your National Teams into action: the Top Eleven Album!

Defeat teams from around the globe and collect stickers to mark the victory! Complete pages to unlock tokens - the more pages you complete, the greater the reward!

You can also unlock players for your National Team by collecting points! Earn 1 point for defeating an Easy team, 2 for a Medium and 3 for a Hard team. Rack up 10 points to add a new player to your squad from a choice of 3! The two players you don’t select will be available for tokens.

You’ll get new countries to challenge every 7 days.

We’re working on other exciting events for your International squads, so be on the lookout for news soon!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

-This feature is unlocked after reaching Training Level 10 for those who didn’t participate in the International Cup.

-Your International players will retire from International duty between ages 21 and 29.
    hello Lian, i was checking my national team after I decided to give this competition a try ... I realized that I've lost some players due to retirement ( old age) and winning the IC and that my national team is without GK since i moved him to my local team .... so is it fair to play without a GK ? and some 2 star players

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    hello Lian, i was checking my national team after I decided to give this competition a try ... I realized that I've lost some players due to retirement ( old age) and winning the IC and that my national team is without GK since i moved him to my local team .... so is it fair to play without a GK ? and some 2 star players
    You are so funny! Nordeus even don't know the meaning of word "fair".
    USARABAT and pjBS like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast