Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - 6th of September - Changes to Friendlies

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You can bring on players with 0% condition as subs.
    Combine with auto sub?
    I thought it was strange when that national team thing let me play my 3rd game last night, earlier in the day it had said I couldn't play with under 30% condition in squad, I put my reserves in thinking once all players above 30% i'd have a crack with my weaker team before playing my better team, but it let me play straight away with some subs still under 30%, sure that wasn't possible before

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    11 players with normal condition in main squad
    needed players in subs with 0% condition
    after match start - substitute (10 subs )) )
    simple ))))))
    the margin would be of... 3 matches?...... 4-5 max and then there's non profit.... if Im right calculating now xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the margin would be of... 3 matches?...... 4-5 max and then there's non profit.... if Im right calculating now xD
    khris I do not do such friendlies (yes, I have sinned, tried it but no more) so I can neither agree nor disprove you. it seems to me that training through friendly matches is not relevant to the "normal game" or to the training process in real football
    Altiplano and khris like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Playing my 5th friendly after a league game, and that's it, I'm out of condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Playing my 5th friendly after a league game, and that's it, I'm out of condition.
    Khris was right lol

Dreamer
    Did u sub within first 5 mins?
    If my feeling is right... Make quick sub... Low pressure easy tackle and normal mentality... U will only lose 5-7%... Means can do it 10-15 games...

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    If my feeling is right... Make quick sub... Low pressure easy tackle and normal mentality... U will only lose 5-7%... Means can do it 10-15 games...
    Just hassle now, means you have to attend and fiddle with every game. That’s it, I’m out. Life back, happy Wife and I can have a shave and get dressed lol.
    Altiplano, khris, Dan G and 3 others like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    low pressure and zonal are the less consuming.... tbh I do not played friendlies in months so I don't have the condition usage numbers under the table.....

Still if 10 are the videos one can see doing a team of 25 maintenance I find it fair.... guess what.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Khris was right lol
    Yup. I could squeeze a 6th game out before I'd have to spend greens.
    So unless anyone knows otherwise friendlies are at least restricted and (in my case at least) need me to attend to make substitutions as soon as possible.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Just hassle now, means you have to attend and fiddle with every game. That’s it, I’m out. Life back, happy Wife and I can have a shave and get dressed lol.
    you forget that many play in the toilet - they hide from their wives and children probably this is an ideal place for friendly matches ))
    Altiplano, dave1311, Dan G and 2 others like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast