Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match starts 20 seconds after players gain condition

VFK
    Rookie

Match starts 20 seconds after players gain condition

Do you know if it's too late for players to gain 6%. Do they receive it after or before the match? I know they receive it before if it's a couple of mins or so, but 20 secs (in the player offer it says match starts in xx:xx:xx so I can tell the exact time) is so little amount of time it sounds doubtful. :P
    khris likes this.

Famous
    I thought it was 3 minutes.
    i.e. If the 6% condition gain comes within 3 minutes before the match it gets added on afterwards.
    Although it could be 5 minutes.????
    khris and VFK like this.

I think it is 3 minutes.
    nikolgiorgos, khris and VFK like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Do you know if it's too late for players to gain 6%. Do they receive it after or before the match? I know they receive it before if it's a couple of mins or so, but 20 secs (in the player offer it says match starts in xx:xx:xx so I can tell the exact time) is so little amount of time it sounds doubtful. :P
    I asked cause right now Im not sure... game prepares the live simulation and hibernates since 3min before to do some changes but Im not sure if the condition recovery is a different feature that works all alone...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I asked cause right now Im not sure... game prepares the live simulation and hibernates since 3min before to do some changes but Im not sure if the condition recovery is a different feature that works all alone...
    Oke no, I was right with the doubt, the 3 previous minutes do not allow condition recovery..

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Yep, khris is right - if it falls in that period where you're not able to make changes, it'll be applied afterwards.
    Altiplano, VFK and maloukees like this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Okay, thanks guys. Thought it was less than 3 minutes but good to know regarding future games.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Okay, thanks guys. Thought it was less than 3 minutes but good to know regarding future games.
    Make sure all your clocks and watches are set to TE time and not GMT! I've been caught out more than once.
    Also watch out for slight changes in when your condition bonuses arrive. Sometimes there will be a change, of perhaps half an hour. Get used to a 6% increase at 05:30 and suddenly it's changed to 06:15. Yeah an extra 45 minutes in bed!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Make sure all your clocks and watches are set to TE time and not GMT! I've been caught out more than once.
    Also watch out for slight changes in when your condition bonuses arrive. Sometimes there will be a change, of perhaps half an hour. Get used to a 6% increase at 05:30 and suddenly it's changed to 06:15. Yeah an extra 45 minutes in bed!
    Yeah, never undestand why. Maybe it ocurr when Nordeus update something?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Yeah, never undestand why. Maybe it ocurr when Nordeus update something?
    I think that the daily server maintenance has something to do with that.... not sure if the count is restarted or if there's a delay....

we will need to test lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast