Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.7 - 13th of September

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 7.7 - 13th of September

Hi Managers,

On September 13th we released Top Eleven version 7.7 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- A new challenge for our Managers seeking an exciting competition is on the way: in "King of the Hill" you can immediately challenge any Manager in the leaderboard and take their trophy! To spice things up, defeated clubs can get their revenge and win the trophy back. Be sure to sign up in time for the event when it is announced and dominate the leaderboard! More info in-game soon.

FIXES

-Fixed an issue where some Managers were unable to reschedule matches while playing on web browser
    dsio and Bang Jarwo like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On September 13th we released Top Eleven version 7.7 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- A new challenge for our Managers seeking an exciting competition is on the way: in "King of the Hill" you can immediately challenge any Manager in the leaderboard and take their trophy! To spice things up, defeated clubs can get their revenge and win the trophy back. Be sure to sign up in time for the event when it is announced and dominate the leaderboard! More info in-game soon.

FIXES

-Fixed an issue where some Managers were unable to reschedule matches while playing on web browser

Updated, but no new challange appear...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Updated, but no new challange appear...
    Hi LOS ABRANTES, The challenge isn't live yet. We'll be announcing more info in-game and on our channels soon.

Addicted
    No update available on iOS.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Not loading in web browser.

try already different ones...

Cleaning the cache...

But nothing happens...
    It is still loading .... stil.... now already more than 1 hour..... fix this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Not loading in web browser.

try already different ones...

Cleaning the cache...

But nothing happens...
    It is still loading .... stil.... now already more than 1 hour..... fix this!!!
    For me works using chrome...

Famous
    I can not load the game anymore in the computer... what can it be I use windows 10
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I can not load the game anymore in the computer... what can it be I use windows 10

But this is since the actual update right? you were playin' it normal lately right?

Famous
    Yes until yesterday no problem at all, but since this morining (philipines) I can not load anymore...

fIf I look to the taskmanager its almost like its loading first but at some points it just stops loading...

But other things I got no problem download at all like movies websites youtube etc.....

Any ideas??

Thanks

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No update available on iOS.
    Hey Guido, just to double check, did the update propagate in your Store?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast