Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Regarding this the formation page use this strata system

Attachment 109396

For example this is a 23113

Mine is a 3133
    yeah but? the game ? what say?... go to Manager** screen to check plz xD
    Last edited by khris; 09-16-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    yeah but? the game ? what say?... go to Manager** screen to check plz xD
    You mean this ?

This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-857-.jpg
    khris likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    A lot of questions here. In reality aml with right foot definitely cut inside and with left foot should stay wide and deliver crosses. Thats how it works. But how it works here i dont know. Thats why it should be wise that nordeus could represent player roles. For example striker (targetman, false 9 or default...), winger inside foward or traditional winger, cm box to box, advanced playmaker.... and so on. Because now there are a lot of?? what do they do, when you place them higher or lower up the pitch, narrower or wider. Thats why here are a lot of questions because here are not enough filters to play as you want. I dont know, i could be wrong but that is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    You mean this ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (857).jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	109398
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-451.jpg

double criteria, 451 and 31213 lol

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    A lot of questions here. In reality aml with right foot definitely cut inside and with left foot should stay wide and deliver crosses. Thats how it works. But how it works here i dont know. Thats why it should be wise that nordeus could represent player roles. For example striker (targetman, false 9 or default...), winger inside foward or traditional winger, cm box to box, advanced playmaker.... and so on. Because now there are a lot of?? what do they do, when you place them higher or lower up the pitch, narrower or wider. Thats why here are a lot of questions because here are not enough filters to play as you want. I dont know, i could be wrong but that is my opinion.
    foot doesnt matter, it is cosmetic.

Addicted
    Thats what i say. Players need their roles. We should command our players to do what we want. What we can now is place players all around the pitch with intentions that they do what we want. But well... Full forum with many questions what one thing do and what they dont do. Is it work or no, is it cosmetic, is it matter. Eh..
    Even here are no interesting information nowdays about the game. What i can read now that it's all random or doesnt work. The most useful was written in 2013/2014 but its somehow outdated now but for example orders section hasn't changed all these years.
    Last edited by tomu741; 09-16-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    foot doesnt matter, it is cosmetic.
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-star-wars-underestimate.jpg
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Name:	star wars underestimate.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	109406
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-l-oreal33333.jpg

Name:	451.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	109402

double criteria, 451 and 31213 lol
    I think that the 451 is nore generalistic, it says "basically you use 4 defenders, 5 midfielders and 1 striker, describe your style , the other one is more specific and that gives the oppo informations like " look his DR ison attack duty , i can exploit that " for example

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    Is it make sense? i play with 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-1-2-3 but in that manager section says that i play 4-4-2 attacking style although i had never played 4-4-2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast