Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )

Question This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )

Hi all i think that Nordeus need to clarify this, is this a bug ? or a legit role ?

actually i'm playing this formation
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-856-.jpg

If you noticed i moved up the AMR. and this happens
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-821-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-835-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-837-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-842-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-845-.jpg

We can see him play exactly like a MC , but not a static MC because he goes up and down more than them, during defensive phase sometimes act like a DMC , and during attack he act like a False 9 / Trequartista /Second striker (amc ) like this

This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-812-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-814-.jpg
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-815-.jpg

A brilliant pass from the playmaker (21) the strange AMR move up through the middle and dribble 2 players while the 2 st open up space for him and he scored.

Time ago i played other football managing games and in AMR position i remeber that there are 2 main roles : the winger an the Inside foward.
    The Winger stay wide and run down the flank and cross, the insie foward start from a wide position and cut inside the box and shoot ( Like Robben style )

I searched the net a lot and i found this

This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-football_formation_-_wm.png

But this was the old inside foward role and position during the 50s- 60s and then they were replaced by a new role called "Mezzala" , a MC that attack the space between the ST and the winger , this space is called "half space"( look images below to understand )
    This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-metodo_-eng-.pngThis need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-metodo_2-3-5_con_numeri.pngThis need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-86a3609a-2ab3-446d-8931-a9739d201247.jpeg.6e85c3d8a85fdafb71ddc4f10a5321aa.jpeg

So after this poem Nordeus i ask you, can clarify this AMR/L foward position ? and i also ask the forum members , what are your thoughts ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-screenshot-856-.jpg  

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

approved post**

Seems th filter have problems with some attachments.

Addicted
    Its the same since that new formation layout appeared. And i still cant understand is it fine that when you move up the pitch aml/amr - he start to play in the middle or not. Or it is just visual thing that cant be fixed almost for a year.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is another thread about how (wrong) the wingers are moving.
    Was it yours @ IImaestroII ?

Or it is just visual thing that cant be fixed almost for a year.
    That's a big truth. Are all those just illusions ?
    In one game I was playing and my ST scored from the box.
    At the same time, watching that game from my other team, I saw that player scoring from a F-K.
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There is another thread about how (wrong) the wingers are moving.
    Was it yours @ IImaestroII ?
    Yes but i never got a reply from a admin about this and i don't know why

You use what I call a hybrid formation (ML and then a AMR, only one winger per line to compensate)...

We've seen since the live animations were introduced stuffs like this.. not sure in how many formations... maybe in all cases this can occur or can be a glitch just in some cases...

Interesting see the DR covering the AMR space and a ML as ST.... this is more or less normal when the lines more and the game chose "who" attacks and where...
    I would swear that this is related with the internal role of that particular player... something happens..

I would like to see, what occur if you, try to switch the MC and the AMR, and too, I would like to see in the club page what formation actually is shown as used by you by the game, I use a 4-2-3-1 but it say 4-5-1.... so?... what says actually? 4-3-3? 4-6¿? lol 4-4-2? ....

It can be too a fail in the positional order assignation list in few cases... now it came to my mind that the team list if you check it out show the players left to right but the DCs are switched, 1st appear the right dc and then the left one... so, maybe theres something to analyze there...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You use what I call a hybrid formation (ML and then a AMR, only one winger per line to compensate)...

We've seen since the live animations were introduced stuffs like this.. not sure in how many formations... maybe in all cases this can occur or can be a glitch just in some cases...

Interesting see the DR covering the AMR space and a ML as ST.... this is more or less normal when the lines more and the game chose "who" attacks and where...
    I would swear that this is related with the internal role of that particular player... something happens..
    My idea time ago was , is a inside foward that start wide and cut in and give space for the fullback/wingback ( DR ) to overlap ( thats why you see the DR there ), maybe the animation can't show this "movement " and start already with the aml/r already inside.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would like to see, what occur if you, try to switch the MC and the AMR, and too, I would like to see in the club page what formation actually is shown as used by you by the game, I use a 4-2-3-1 but it say 4-5-1.... so?... what says actually? 4-3-3? 4-6¿? lol 4-4-2? ....
    Regarding this the formation page use this strata system

This need to be clarified from Nordeus ( AML AMR strange position on the field )-football-pitch.jpg

For example this is a 23113

Mine is a 3133

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Yes but i never got a reply from a admin about this and i don't know why
    because they don't know that either - lol
    Don't wait anything than personal opinions and perceptions .
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast