Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Season 110 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually not, this have been the strongest opponent among all from the group and even if I lose against him in away game, less chances to do it by 3 points, that's why now I am more then sure I will win the group.
    In my opinion, there are no weak teams in CL, which is why when I am playing any away game in CL I play defensive. Better safe than sorry.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I just discovered that I am in a Lvl 5 CL, one level above me. Please can someone tell me if my rewards will be that of a level 5 team? If not it is unfair...
    Yes they are. The max. level set the level of prizes in all competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yes they are. The max. level set the level of prizes in all competitions.
    Thanks Khris.
    Looking forward to an enriching CL...
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    In my opinion, there are no weak teams in CL, which is why when I am playing any away game in CL I play defensive. Better safe than sorry.
    lol
    I attack attack attack always anywhere its the best way to defend
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    lol
    I attack attack attack always anywhere its the best way to defend
    lol... most times when am defending, I activate my attack bonus and vice versa. And I still score a lot of goals as though I was attacking all through.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    6-0 in League and coming to first position and 2-1 in CUP, must be careful for the away game.
    Nebu likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

6-0 in League and coming to first position and 2-1 in CUP, must be careful for the away game.
    Yeah, how careful will you be Stra here says to "attack attack attack"...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yeah, how careful will you be Stra here says to "attack attack attack"...
    "the best defense is a good offense" . By being careful I meant that I will log in-game to see if I do not have any injured players, otherwise not much work to do for me as I only use same players for whole season (+1/2 more), same tactics, formation from first to last day.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

"the best defense is a good offense" . By being careful I meant that I will log in-game to see if I do not have any injured players, otherwise not much work to do for me as I only use same players for whole season (+1/2 more), same tactics, formation from first to last day.
    Really, same players, same tactics, same formation throughout the season...hmmm.
    I shuffle my team to keep them fresh, saves greens, and sometimes its as though their performance drops when I play one person continuously, so my question is how do you manage their performance? I doubt that they will be steady thought out the season.
    pjBS likes this.

Really, same players, same tactics, same formation throughout the season...hmmm.
    I shuffle my team to keep them fresh, saves greens, and sometimes its as though their performance drops when I play one person continuously, so my question is how do you manage their performance? I doubt that they will be steady thought out the season.
    "I doubt that they will be steady thought out the season."

Since how you doubt about that? the game is more simple than what many ppl expect, it is so static really...

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast