Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Season 110 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Yeah, how careful will you be Stra here says to "attack attack attack"...
    simple

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "I doubt that they will be steady thought out the season."

Since how you doubt about that? the game is more simple than what many ppl expect, it is so static really...
    In my experience, the game changes mood almost after 14 days, players drop in form, goal scorers stop scoring, goalies get sloppy, like a mid season fatigue. So I usually refresh my team with 2-3 new players at the middle of the season.
    I may be wrong, but I think shuffling my players is the reason why I haven't had any trolls.
    pjBS likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    simple
    This season my forward is stronger than my defence, I will try attacking and see if it takes the load off my defenders.

It depend, Ive been many seasons in atack mode, since I started... but right now I start playing defensive.

We all should think that as base, the game will always create attack chances if you have the control, and you can have the control, playing attacking mentality, or defensive.

This means that, attack attack attack, can create many times a situation of less possesion. This of course depend of the team calibration, of what players are determinant, what lines and at the end, what scenario is chosen by the game in a particular match.

There's no guide about a magical method to win, because the team can be calibrated more deeply than what we can imagine really. Despite that, it is so simple in it's depth.... because the variables are not so many in resume.

COMEBACKKK.
    khris likes this.

The Nebuchadnezzar lost their league match yesterday, the club has never conceded up to 3 goals in a league game in its short history. The coach had already decried the poor show of form from the defence, but this time the whole team fell except for the strikers who fought hard to earn some respect in their home with two brilliant goals. So the club management finally approved the spending of Tokens: 2 defenders and a new goalie has been signed. They will be sorely tested in the crucial CL match today. Their failure to impress the manager will spell doom for their career and the clubs hunt for a back to back Quadruple.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3 hours left till I will play against 4th place who haven't lost any game so far, same number of points like us, 6 but less goals scored. Hopefully we gonna win and continue to stay on first position.
    Nebu likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    3 hours left till I will play against 4th place who haven't lost any game so far, same number of points like us, 6 but less goals scored. Hopefully we gonna win and continue to stay on first position.
    Yeah, a good start in a season is key to winning the league, instead of waiting in hope for your opponents to loose.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories today, 4-0 and 6-0 I think so amazing start of the season despite some decent opponents so far. Looking tomorrow for the CUP game where we had a tight first game.
    Nebu likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 110 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20180921-130620_top-eleven.jpg
    Looks like we are back to our winning ways

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast