• 3 Post By pleasures
  • 6 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By shimad
  • 1 Post By po_zdrach
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: discriminating against good performance

Apprentice

discriminating against good performance

getting a bot bored with the effects of trying hard in this game....

i spent loads of tokens and rests getting a good side last year. i ended up with a 122% side and was tipped to the title in the last game.

My rewards for this...i am in a CL group with teams at 1 and 2 levels above me. they are active players so not only are they already 10 - 15% better they can buy players at normal auctions and negotiations that increase that gap.....i cant. In the cup i have already beat a team 1 league in front of me, i now face another team again in a level above mine already they are 8% better than me with again opportunities to buy better players. if i get through...yet more teams greater than me await. Even in associations my better team and effort means the whole association faces tougher teams.

The whole concept of achieving in this game means nothing, you just get battered for your performance.....where is the desire to continuing spending when i cant compete with a 15-35% difference in quality? This is why people tank rather than try to achieve,,,,,,,

i am level 56 so i have been around a while....the whole game seems to have changed over the last 6 months with more and more troll results and less and less reason to want to play
    Altiplano, IImaestroII and efc123 like this.

Famous
    My guess? Close to the top of your server........and game over.
    I wouldn't even advise starting again with a new team at level 1. The game is not what it was. Lower levels full of 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams whose "managers" have a 1st team at a much higher level. Myself included. We know how to tank, and even better we know how to manipulate the draw. Play "fair" and you're doomed to a quick exit from Top Eleven. THIS is why we have so many challenges/events nowadays. Noobs who don't know the exploits will quit sooner. So something has to be in place to keep their attention (and their credit cards handy). So we get more badly thought out, half developed challenges/events.
    Its a shame, but the game is broken. Focus is no longer on league, cup and champions. And that's because if you play "fair" you're penalised.
    More challenges! More events! More bugs............no improvements.

Hi guys,

I'm facing the same problem, again. My team is too strong (119% at the end of last season) I always have to play against higher lvl managers in world cup and C1. I still won the league, C1 and lost world cup finals but it's very annoying because you have to try hard if you want to compete, and next season, things get worst because your team is always better. (105% at the beginning)

This season, for the first time in the game, I can see the problem exists in League too and is more important. I play against mangers with the same lvl as me, lvl 13 (except one who has 5 more levels), but these players are 5 stars minimum (it goes from 85% to 118%).
    I have a friend lvl 13 with a 69% team, only 40% teams are playing in his league.
    The league was, in my opinion, the only "random stuff" but it appears it's not random at all, the league is what the C1 should be.

I'm tired of that situation and I will probably stop playing if it's still happening. The only tokens I bought are from the monthly card.

if anyone found what to do to avoid that problem, please send help or send me a message.

Thank you
    IImaestroII likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I just pointed this out yesterday night, sadly what you are saying is true. I literally do not see what's the point of investing when eventually you will end up like in a trap. The more you invest, the more you will lose in the new season and sometimes like in your case you end up with opponents even higher in quality then you or worst with 1,2 levels more in competitions like CUP or Champions League.

Hopefully more people will come with good arguments and Top Eleven developers would finally decide to come with a change.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by shimad View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm facing the same problem, again. My team is too strong (119% at the end of last season) I always have to play against higher lvl managers in world cup and C1. I still won the league, C1 and lost world cup finals but it's very annoying because you have to try hard if you want to compete, and next season, things get worst because your team is always better. (105% at the beginning)

This season, for the first time in the game, I can see the problem exists in League too and is more important. I play against mangers with the same lvl as me, lvl 13 (except one who has 5 more levels), but these players are 5 stars minimum (it goes from 85% to 118%).
    I have a friend lvl 13 with a 69% team, only 40% teams are playing in his league.
    The league was, in my opinion, the only "random stuff" but it appears it's not random at all, the league is what the C1 should be.

I'm tired of that situation and I will probably stop playing if it's still happening. The only tokens I bought are from the monthly card.

if anyone found what to do to avoid that problem, please send help or send me a message.

Thank you
    approved post*

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    My guess? Close to the top of your server........and game over.
    I wouldn't even advise starting again with a new team at level 1. The game is not what it was. Lower levels full of 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams whose "managers" have a 1st team at a much higher level. Myself included. We know how to tank, and even better we know how to manipulate the draw. Play "fair" and you're doomed to a quick exit from Top Eleven. THIS is why we have so many challenges/events nowadays. Noobs who don't know the exploits will quit sooner. So something has to be in place to keep their attention (and their credit cards handy). So we get more badly thought out, half developed challenges/events.
    Its a shame, but the game is broken. Focus is no longer on league, cup and champions. And that's because if you play "fair" you're penalised.
    More challenges! More events! More bugs............no improvements.
    Every word is true. The sad story of T11
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    approved post*
    what is this all about? Approved post thingy?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    what is this all about? Approved post thingy?
    He agrees with what the person he quoted said.
    Aku Papua likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook