Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Should I buy this recommended player?

Both my DL and ML seem quite good to me.

No don t buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    I've received a recommended player which is pretty good.

Now the problem is that I already have young and good DL and ML in my team which don't need replacing for at least 2 seasons. So I'm not sure if I should buy this guy or not.

Plus I've got to that many tokens in just 2 seasons with some smart buying and I don't know. It just feels like a bit of a waste for me. What would you guys do?

This is my team right now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Both my DL and ML seem quite good to me.

The ratings just are a minor information, what matter is the other page, with the stats (man of the match, goals, assists..)

Right now you have 2 options, depending of how is performing your team and how much do you want this player, always in the case that you really need him..

or buy now at the beggininf of the season, or, save tokens and try to use resources to focus on other positions/players...

and if the DL already is a contributive player, I don't recommend to change him.

Here's the stats you mentioned. They seem decent enough to me.

khris likes this.

Here's the stats you mentioned. They seem decent enough to me.

Keep him, don't touch players who have MoM. Start focussing in train the most contributive and young players.

I usually train them all one by one. Right now I still have two players who are 99 and 97. After they get to 100 I'll take them all one by one to 110 then to 120. Adding the increase they get from playing matches I'm hoping to get it to 120 by the end of the season.

Dreamer
    Seeing ur squad... I say no need to buy no more.. U have 99% average squad in every position...

Rookie
    Your team is good to go this season, and u are low on tokens. Be smart spend it in the next few seasons. Use money which’s not important when u reach +10 level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12