Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Should I buy this recommended player?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28

    Should I buy this recommended player?

    I've received a recommended player which is pretty good.



    Now the problem is that I already have young and good DL and ML in my team which don't need replacing for at least 2 seasons. So I'm not sure if I should buy this guy or not.

    Plus I've got to that many tokens in just 2 seasons with some smart buying and I don't know. It just feels like a bit of a waste for me. What would you guys do?

    This is my team right now.


  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,983
    All depend of how is your actual DL working, despite all, it looks a good offer to be accepted

    Still with 112 tokens maybe you need to reinforce other positions so, all depend of how your actual players are contributing.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    Overall they both(DL and ML) are in good shape and contribute with goals and assists. An advantage I can think right of the bat is that I won't need to power train one of them to 120% if I buy this guy which would give me more resources to power train the rest of them.

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Overall they both(DL and ML) are in good shape and contribute with goals and assists. An advantage I can think right of the bat is that I won't need to power train one of them to 120% if I buy this guy which would give me more resources to power train the rest of them.
    You should be careful because if the actual DL works fine a new player, despite be visually better, can perform worst and change the dynamic of the team.

    Have you the page of assists and goals scored by this guy and the page that show the whole team stats? (goals, assists, MoM... )


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    For which one? The recommended player? I have nothing. Seems like he's not in a team.

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    For which one? The recommended player? I have nothing. Seems like he's not in a team.
    nope xD your actual DL^^

    go to squad, - lineup - change general for stats and skills to see the whole team contribution... too if u can do a screnshoot of this player stats individually, this can help to see how is he doing compared with the other players of your team.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,620
    no, you don't have many tokens and this player has a useless sa
    KenoticFC, alm and Polotoed like this.

  8. #8
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    no, you don't have many tokens and this player has a useless sa
    To be honest there have been many matches where my PK SA players have made me win on penalties especially during the summer competitions. I became unbeatable on penalties
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,983
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    To be honest there have been many matches where my PK SA players have made me win on penalties especially during the summer competitions. I became unbeatable on penalties
    In ma club is a tradition to see how the PK specialists are specialists failing ...... :/
    Ποσιδονας likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,620
    lol
    agree
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast