Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    One explanation can be that you didn't play vs Italy because you are Italy, so didn't complete the page with 8 games.
    But you must send a report to support.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Hey @ElvisPoland

If you have issues with claiming your tokens please contact our support and they will be able to help you. You can contact them via '?' in the game or via this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3

Nikolgiorgos - i completed Asia and Oceania page. First of all not first in album

Lian - yes, i send it to support. No answer yet. No tokens...

Tokens on account thanks for quick reaction.
    nikolgiorgos and Lian like this.

Famous
    So I just got the chance to claim my second player (my team is 118%) and yet again all 3 choices are 80%, just the same as the first three.
    I thought at least I might get a better Q of player to pick from as I progress. What's the incentive again Nordeus?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So I just got the chance to claim my second player (my team is 118%) and yet again all 3 choices are 80%, just the same as the first three.
    I thought at least I might get a better Q of player to pick from as I progress. What's the incentive again Nordeus?
    Same here... I just passed. Guess the tokens for the albums are the only thing worth working for.

VFK
    Rookie
    Weren't the national team players retiring quite young? Might as well replace some of the old and worse players that are going to be retiring soon with those junk players they offer. If they don't give better replacement players without spending tokens and you're actually going to need them when most of your old squad has retired, at least they'll get to improve a bit while being in the roster getting trained. :P

I think I'll wait until players start retiring before changing them. I still have a reserve for each position on field so I'm in no rush.

The 2nd free player (after get that 10 points again) also have 80% rating! I was right in the very beginning. (1st post)

Why the hell we doing this if we have no player rewards?????
    For the album tokens? So do only that but stop brainwash all players who think will get great players after all...not even for bench warmers LOL
    Yes Our players will retire eventually and we get only 80-90% rating players in our team? How can we beat the high level INT teams?
    This is #1 Bulls%it
    Last edited by norbuci; 10-04-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by norbuci View Post
    The 2nd free player (after get that 10 points again) also have 80% rating! I was right in the very beginning. (1st post)

Why the hell we doing this if we have no player rewards?????
    For the album tokens? So do only that but stop brainwash all players who think will get great players after all...not even for bench warmers LOL
    Yes Our players will retire eventually and we get only 80-90% rating players in our team? How can we beat the high level INT teams?
    This is #1 Bulls%it
    Yep, I was the same last week.
    Am only two points off my third 'free player' so should have the choice tomorrow, will let you know if it's another 80% one!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast