Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team

I assume Nordeus are thinking long term here. It kind of makes sense if current teams are gradually replaced with 80% players that get better as you train them. With the way the international games are working they would just revise the AI opposition to match the quality of your team.

If National Teams are here to stay long term, and they don't lose stars every season, they need a way to continually bring the quality level back down, which seems to through retirement.

So probably best to take a few of the younger 80% players, otherwise you might end up with no team in a few seasons.
    VFK and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I assume Nordeus are thinking long term here. It kind of makes sense if current teams are gradually replaced with 80% players that get better as you train them. With the way the international games are working they would just revise the AI opposition to match the quality of your team.

If National Teams are here to stay long term, and they don't lose stars every season, they need a way to continually bring the quality level back down, which seems to through retirement.

So probably best to take a few of the younger 80% players, otherwise you might end up with no team in a few seasons.
    Unless these are players with ungodly training abilities, there is no way an 80% player will be able to reach 120% anytime soon.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Unless these are players with ungodly training abilities, there is no way an 80% player will be able to reach 120% anytime soon.
    Agreed. But long term why should a National Team be at 120%? As long as the AI is matched and everyone is in the same situation this might be an attempt to bring National Teams down to closer to 100% as the norm.

To be honest, who knows! It's Nordeus... I'm never really convinced there's a plan behind anything they do.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post

That's a good point, but the only players I have over 30 are my low 6* ones, from the first batch when this format started.
    All my high 6* and 7* players are 28 and under so it could take quite a while for the average to reduce significantly, 5 or 6 seasons?
    You're right with them not thinking this through, it could be a good part of the game if done correctly.

Famous
    So........just got the third lot of players offered, guess what? Yep, all three 80%......1 22 yo, a 24 yo and a 26 yo,

Rookie
    I had the same offer 😠

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yep, I was the same last week.
    Am only two points off my third 'free player' so should have the choice tomorrow, will let you know if it's another 80% one!
    mine was 80% again. beat the hard team 4-0 with my reserve playing in every position, the oppos don't seem to play to their world class quality against me for some reason, not really struggled to beat any of them since it started, but now coz of a bug I am waiting 14 days for new opponents unless they fix it, i'm not holding much hope

Rookie
    I dont like the fact that all players are 80% aswell

Opponents are easy tho if you have trainings at 40%...
    Hopefully next national event will be more fun...

I don't see so much hope either.
    I just don't get the 80% ratings after so much effort we do compare the 120% avg players we have already in the team...so much difference.
    Long term planning? Still doesn't get it. If they keep the album with the hardest opponents how can we beat them with an avg 80-85% team rating?
    Lets face it...was a bad idea ...
    I like the album and collect the teams (and buy the jersey / emblems) but the free player 80% rating players are unnecessary useless option.

I see what they are trying to do...Lower our National team ratings % much more so the players who just joined the game could keep up with us. ( I guess)
    But our award is an 80%player?
    Even in the regular team 80% is very low rating. National team? We suppose to get minumim 100% player ratings for FREE>
    My weakest(!!) player is 105% in my team. If they give me a 80% player how and when that player can reach the 105%? lol Ridiculous.
    Please some 1 give US an explanation, why we get only 80% rating players as rewards when we cant use them???
    To buy the 100% (or above) rating players for tokens? Dont be greedy Nordeous we are here to play your game nice and fair....you should do the same!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast