Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    we are so happy for you khris, so happy that you're league is full of tankers and inactive managers and we have to struggle to get 3 trophies/day and get beaten 50% of the matches... so happy...

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    we are so happy for you khris, so happy that you're league is full of tankers and inactive managers and we have to struggle to get 3 trophies/day and get beaten 50% of the matches... so happy...
    the point is, why one join an event to be inactive? theres a team called bonsuccesso with 152% avq.... illegal till play assos I guess... so, you know what I mean, thats not a fault by the devs side f people join and dont play a single match...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the point is, why one join an event to be inactive? theres a team called bonsuccesso with 152% avq.... illegal till play assos I guess... so, you know what I mean, thats not a fault by the devs side f people join and dont play a single match...
    notttt sure... can be bots no?

the sTimulator brrrrrrrrr

"not a fault by the devs side"
    notttt sure...
    ok...
    ...100% sure coz theyr BSers

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 victories so far, need at least 6 for today and hopefully I can get them...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    There is one more problem. I am weaker team in my challenge and every single opponent attack me when looking for easy opponent. Every day I have 4-5 defends and 6-7 lost. And have to play again and again 24-7. I am very, very tired. This is so unfair... One good team is punished to play against f***ing tankers 15-20 percentages stronger while there are competitions with 6-7-8 inactive teams. This is UNFAIR
    Same problem with my tournament.

112%, 119%, 127%, 128%, 130.5%, 133.5%, 141%, 143%, 144% and 145.5%

Currently it's

1. 145.4%
    2. 112%
    3. 144%
    4. 128%

I'm the 112%. Ironically the 128% and I lead in goal differential. Problem is, as u said I'm the easy target when they need to steal a trophy because of my low quality. And with the weekend starting more time to login and play spoiler.

Fortunately 6 of them aren't putting forth much effort. I just need to figure out in what order to attack them so I don't have to launch an attack to steal back the trophy.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-29-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    notttt sure... can be bots no?

the sTimulator brrrrrrrrr

"not a fault by the devs side"
    notttt sure...
    ok...
    ...100% sure coz theyr BSers
    [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-catbullet.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cup match was fun, from 0-1 to 2-1 from us and 2-2 in the end, just a draw but a positive result.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

How can people prefer 50 tokens over an EIGHT-STARS PLAYER????

Dudes... with 50 tokens u can get maybe 2 good players (up to 5 stars) from the transfer market, if you are lucky.

An 8-stars player will be 7-stars next season, and at least 6-stars the next season. Absolutely a better reward.

I am so lucky I got an inactive group, I should easily get the first place. But I really cannot get who wants to finish second.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenaLuke View Post
    How can people prefer 50 tokens over an EIGHT-STARS PLAYER????

Dudes... with 50 tokens u can get maybe 2 good players (up to 5 stars) from the transfer market, if you are lucky.

An 8-stars player will be 7-stars next season, and at least 6-stars the next season. Absolutely a better reward.

I am so lucky I got an inactive group, I should easily get the first place. But I really cannot get who wants to finish second.
    I don’t know, mb they got 2 st only 8* and really don’t want to play formation 3-4-3 legendary

I spent 2, 4 and 6 tokens for challenge today and I lost all of them..

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast