Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Can we have a rest from challenges? Especially now that I'm on holiday and can't be in for more than a few minutes when I can get a decent WiFi signal...
    Vote yes to redesign the achievements and have season targets restarted per season xD this can entertain the staff....

still I wait for a "street styleground" after see a sand arena.... street fighter mode lol

Dreamer
    This event can fak up your cup match...
    Imagine u are facing a cup game against 1 lvl above u and he just won an 8 star player... Lol
    Francicic01 likes this.

yeah, so many managers will win 8* players

@SausyFC
    question - I played a tough game with my good team and now I have my weak squad.
    Oppo can see my team and challenge me for a game ?
    After how much time this friendly can start ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    @SausyFC
    question - I played a tough game with my good team and now I have my weak squad.
    With the "keep your team in a good shape to protect your trophies from other managers" I think that we can be challanged at any time, that we'll see the teams as usual, so we can't see their condition and, well, the idea is keep a high condition during the non-match periods to assure that if we r faced, we have condition, because the visitor team play in automatic like a bot with a defensive bonus, been not present...

And my guess is that like in the IC the matches will not be scheduled, will start asap in minutes/seconds...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    King of the hill can be a very interesting competition or can be the King of the tricks - lol
    samreo and Francicic01 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    @SausyFC
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    With the "keep your team in a good shape to protect your trophies from other managers" I think that we can be challanged at any time, that we'll see the teams as usual, so we can't see their condition and, well, the idea is keep a high condition during the non-match periods to assure that if we r faced, we have condition, because the visitor team play in automatic like a bot with a defensive bonus, been not present...

And my guess is that like in the IC the matches will not be scheduled, will start asap in minutes/seconds...
    Yep Khris is spot on here. It's a Play Now system as seen in recent challenges.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Don't forget to sign up everyone! The event begins tomorrow and once it starts, the leaderboards are locked!
    ahmad22 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Don't forget to sign up everyone! The event begins tomorrow and once it starts, the leaderboards are locked!
    will there be a period either side of you playing a league, cup, CL/SL or asso match when you cant be challenged? otherwise you could end up being played against in the middle of another match, or you might get challenged by someone whilst playing another challenge or you might get challenged just before your cup final starts, will the system allow the same team to play 2 games simultaneously if you aren't allowed to view one of them anyway?

Famous
    We may try and change our habits for a while and stop complaining BEFORE anything starts. There is always the same rule for me: every challenge is good as long as you can cope with losing and do not waste resources on it. The "Panini" one is very nice and quite addictive. I fought hard and resisted the temptation of paying 8 T to get it moving faster. And I was successful so far. Gonna be the same with this one.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast