Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I spent 2, 4 and 6 tokens for challenge today and I lost all of them..
    So you spent 12 tokens in the hope of winning 10? Not really seeing the logic in that one.
    Play this game for long enough and you'll realise that anything that requires you to spend tokens 'in game' is best avoided.
    Play for free and use tokens for the occasional Scout.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    notttt sure...

"not a fault by the devs side"
    notttt sure...
    ok...
    ...100% sure coz theyr BSers
    why do i say this?
    coz i had had 63% Ballposession, 11! Shots & 9 holds, still close LOSS
    SOOO thank you very much BS DEVS f%u
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    why do i say this?
    coz i had had 63% Ballposession, 11! Shots & 9 holds, still close LOSS
    SOOO thank you very much BS DEVS f%u
    This chllange, in where you repeat again and again matches vs same rivals, show the variability of scenarios... every match will be different, just think that.

Dreamer
    yes khris, every match is different, the only thing that is the same is the fact that i lose at the end... a f*cking 10% weaker manager, which i raped the days before, today became invincible, from 3 attempts beat me 3 times, every f*cking single time i had like 10 1on1 scoring chances, corners, free kicks and even fast counter-attacks, every one missed, and he scores 2 goals from 3 chances. they turned my team into a f&ckin amateur team...missing every single change i have, how pathetic is that??? same scenario match after match. that's f*ckin' lame **** even from nordeus. they really want us to quit this **** game eventually... well then
    Last edited by funker; 09-29-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    khris and pjBS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    yes khris, every match is different, the only thing that is the same is the fact that i lose at the end... a f*cking 10% weaker manager, which i raped the days before, today became invincible, from 3 attempts beat me 3 times, every f*cking single time i had like 10 1on1 scoring chances corners, free kicks and even fast counter-attacks, every one missed, and he scores 2 goals from 3 chances. same scenario match after match. that's f*ckin' lame **** even from nordeus. they really want us to quit this **** game eventually... well then
    I had the same situation vs the strongest team of our group, I won him but then I noticed that wasn't so easy with my usual tactics. I'm one of those who avoid playing hard attack, and more vs high avq teams, this has been like this since I started playing as for me this order tends to have unexpected reactions, usually against me, but, seems that this time for some reason gave me the control. First I was losing 3-0 and payed 10 minutes in HA, finished 3-2. So then I tryed a match with more minutes using this mentality and I finally won. I 138% vs a 155% so, it feels like this challenge, as the IC or FAs are calibrated differently each one. I would try something new if it is posible, ofc.

Funker is right though. Been playing this game for a long time, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I´m in exactly the same situation as he is. The "every game is different" thing is BS. As the strongest team in the group I keep losing games of teams that are +10% weaker. Not once, not twice, but almost every single time.

And most importantly, change of tactics or system doesn´t even matter. Half of the time the scenario is even exactly the same, weaker team gets a 2-0 advantage, then get back to 2-2, and finally concede a goal in the last minute or lose on penalties.

So yeah, it´s just a ****-up
    funker and pjBS like this.

Dreamer
    that's exactly right. every single time same scenario. just that in my case i'm the first who scores and get equalized, then lose at penalty kicks. and when i think i have the right tactics and i'm doing well, BAM - direct red card and penalty for him and ruins my match ) happened like 3 times so far... this is absolutely ridiculous, my top scorers who got 200% on attack and score 2-3 goals/match in league, in this competition miss every chance they got, like they're downgraded to mentally retards or down syndrome puppets. i don't have any more to say. it's simply pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    that's exactly right. every single time same scenario. just that in my case i'm the first who scores and get equalized, then lose at penalty kicks. and when i think i have the right tactics and i'm doing well, BAM - direct red card and penalty for him and ruins my match ) happened like 3 times so far... this is absolutely ridiculous, my top scorers who got 200% on attack and score 2-3 goals/match in league, in this competition miss every chance they got, like they're downgraded to mentally retards or down syndrome puppets. i don't have any more to say. it's simply pathetic
    The variables of scenarios have been reduced for that challenge, at least is what Ive noticed playing from different accounts.... for ex. I played 2 matches vs the same, and same player had double yellow, 1st in 8 min diff' and 2nd case in 9'... if you've played for o long th egame you can notice that the variability is not so wide... still, this means that, "there should be" a more simplified way to solve the maatches at same time.
    Is what I said, hard attack worked surprisingly, so I invite those who want to try different orders, maybe out of the common ones used during the regular season. At least tomorrow give it a try if there's a scenario against you in the own match, last minutes you can try to turn the possession bar and experiment for the upcoming 2nd match.

Guys are we go for first place or second whats better?

Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    Guys are we go for first place or second whats better?
    Depend, the 8-9* player of the offer is 369T so thats supposed to be the real prize.

But, 1st, as always, a player can work or do not. 2- season ending will convert a 8* in 7* and we don't know it's age to know how fast this level can be recovered.
    Then + avQ means usually +1 level competitions.

IMO it is a good player, I give it a try cause is like a personal challenge, despite how time consuming it is, and always thinking that Ive enough tokens to recovery the team that, will have a complete squad retired in 2 months... too is just a week, and despite the lack of advantadge for who owns the trophy during the last minutes, at least I know I will have the meblem xD
    Last edited by khris; 09-29-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    v1adimir likes this.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast