Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Hey!

I updated to the latest update today and i dont see the King of the hill challenge in the events list.

Can the moderators or anyone please help!?

Many Thanks
    khris likes this.

Challenge is very nice... BUT teams are not equal so not everyone have chance to win :/ in my group is 160, 140, 135, 2x 120 (me), 110, 2x100, 90 and 38%...
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    Hey!

I updated to the latest update today and i dont see the King of the hill challenge in the events list.

Can the moderators or anyone please help!?

Many Thanks
    Did you join the event before it started I guess...?

The only true problem I see here... is that the teams with more avq have always that advantadge, when for example, you're -15% than the team with more avq, he wins you, then you win him (after 1,2,3 4 attempts...), so you are 9-8 and the last seconds of the event, he face you again and the quality makes all, so is like a 2-1 chances of winning.
    If you move the trophies between both teams, for the own schedule there's a advantadge for that tankers of 160%avq.. I know is complicated... and we all know that the best teams should win, but in terms of chances... maybe would be better, dont discount trophies and have the chance to obtain a max of 3 per rival.
    As mentioned somewhere,,,, without these 2 hours of awaiting, 1 free attempt per rival and then pay T to obtain the 2nd and 3rd trophy of each team... or something like this.

The event was showing up earlier. That's why I went for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    The event was showing up earlier. That's why I went for the update.
    But you were inside the table of 10 I mean..?

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day-3-3.jpg

Can anyone explain this ****, cause I don't have any matches to play and my friends all playing the event while I'm getting dis crap...[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_2018-09-27-22-42-23-829_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Edit: It's ok now.
    Last edited by DaLioS; 09-27-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The only true problem I see here... is that the teams with more avq have always that advantadge, when for example, you're -15% than the team with more avq, he wins you, then you win him (after 1,2,3 4 attempts...), so you are 9-8 and the last seconds of the event, he face you again and the quality makes all, so is like a 2-1 chances of winning.
    If you move the trophies between both teams, for the own schedule there's a advantadge for that tankers of 160%avq.. I know is complicated... and we all know that the best teams should win, but in terms of chances... maybe would be better, dont discount trophies and have the chance to obtain a max of 3 per rival.
    As mentioned somewhere,,,, without these 2 hours of awaiting, 1 free attempt per rival and then pay T to obtain the 2nd and 3rd trophy of each team... or something like this.
    Khris you are very correct, in my Hill, the least is 99% followed by me 100%, all the rest are now between 114% - 123%. Massive teams with 9* defenders and strikers. Some even took Nordeus' offer of 9* defender. The first day, I managed to get 1 trophy (from the 99% guy) with goals difference of -9. Because I carelessly challenged "my elders". I lost hope sort off.
    But the second day, when I checked the Hill I had made about 11k from defending. I looked at the clubs that failed and they were all way higher than me. So I thought, if my team can hold my trophy in my absence, scoring them 3-4 goals, then I can as well beat them. And today am No. 3 at the end of the day.
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There is one more problem. I am weaker team in my challenge and every single opponent attack me when looking for easy opponent. Every day I have 4-5 defends and 6-7 lost. And have to play again and again 24-7. I am very, very tired. This is so unfair... One good team is punished to play against f***ing tankers 15-20 percentages stronger while there are competitions with 6-7-8 inactive teams. This is UNFAIR
    khris, pjBS and USARABAT like this.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast