Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i don't understand... yesterday i got 6 trophies, beat all of them easily. today, from 6 attempts i got 1 win. i can't win 1 single match anymore... i lead and i lose at the end, or at penalties... f*ck this ****.
    Exactly the same here. I have 2 wins today, one at penalties and one with barely a 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did you join the event before it started I guess...?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You didn't signed in for this event,that's why you don't have it.
    Oh Okay.

Thank you

Dreamer
    i can't stand this **** anymore, i ALWAYS score first, 1 or 2 goals and ALWAYS get equalized and beaten in extra time or penalties. same **** match after match...this is
    more than boring and pathetic.... so, nordeus, f&ck you, and all your developers for making us waste our time on this **** challenge and get beaten every single time.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Exactly the same here. I have 2 wins today, one at penalties and one with barely a 2-1.
    your opponents changed tactics

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Allow me to doubt it xD I guess theres a margin in what the simulator give a close win to one or other, maybe all teams have close AvQ's of +15/-15.

There's a variability of scenarios there, you'll not win 50 consecutive times the same team with a -20% that have the same tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    You can't do that when you are challenged because you don't see the match. You only see it when you challenge someone.

Hard tackling to defend? well I have a very defensive tactic for the case, but never hard tackling...

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day4-double-red.jpg

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day4-double-red222.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hard tackling to defend? well I have a very defensive tactic for the case, but never hard tackling...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day4 double red.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	110000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day4 double red222.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	110002
    If you play attacking, yes is better to use (i noticed ) hard tackling. For defending teams is not recommended because you are gonna make fouls in you half and probably in penalty area ( if oppo manage to enter it ). Then i change it during normal matches depending on oppo
    khris and Cope King like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    It is much depended on your team and opponent condition. I usually get my player over 90% condition and play with defensive, high press, man to man and counter until half time. When the opponent player lose their condition, I switch back to attacking. Sometimes,opponent player are in good condition the whole game and it is hard to beat. Then, don't challenge them in you next game yet. Challenge it later. If your are lucky, you may play with them just after their league/CL/cup match.

Day 4 ending, tomorrow we can have a emblem for sure.. then the fight for the s1st spot will depend of my humour.

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day-4-ending.jpg

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast