Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

congrats for KotBS Emblem

$$$$TE11$$$$

The oppo had the point 1st. 24 mins before the time line I ogo to face him, won 2-3. Then he face me, 9 for him, 8 for me at 30'seconds ... and I go for a last chance. 1-2 and we are +3 trophies of distance.

I played with starting orders with the idea that the simulator would make them not work, so I created intentional weakness to guide the simulator there in the starting scenario with the idea to switch orders once the match started and worked again vs that team.
    :3

DR moved as central DC to cover the STs and amc.... defensive to normal mentality. advanced MCs (left and middle one +amc) and switched the left aml to the extreme left side and the amr one step back to the centre.

Just follow the bar then and animation to know what fails... was so tought really.

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day-6-endingggg-1-2-win.jpg

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-bayern2.jpg

Famous
    Got absolutely trolled.
    Won 8 trophies to bring me level with the other top player on 41 and I was 7 goals ahead of him in the weekly standings.i should have just not played him and gone into the last day ahead but decided to grab that 9th of the day.
    He beat me 4-0 with 4 shots on target to my 7!!
    I thought what the hell and payed 2 tokens to play him again and he beats me 4-0 with 5 shots on target to my 8 this time.
    So I go into the final day level on trophies and 1 goal behind instead of 7 in front!!!

Famous
    Same thing happened to me with games getting tougher the last few days.

The association tournament could have something to do with that also since several managers only properly prepare their teams on the weekend.

Dreamer
    Finally manage to get 8 tropy yesterday... This event is actually good... If u cant make it, u gotta learn how to deal with each oppo formation differently... I manage to know how to beat 8 of my oppo, everytime i use same strategy, i won... Only 1 i cant defeat since day 1... I just cant figure out how... He is 10% weaker...

3 points away from the emblem... Im on top, but will let it slip to second spot... I prefer 50 token than 8* player... I want to commit to use same exact 11 player till all retired

Gotta agree with PricopGeorgeCătălin... This event is a hit, lot better than previous events...
    I do spend token because of curiosity... Somethin i rarely do on previous ones... But got the token back anyway, so it is all good
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Too many cry babies here .lol
    I ve noticed tactics work , patience is also key.
    Also my opponents were winning against my team a lot until I changed my tactics for the times they challenge. I change my tactics when my matches start now and it's got me more success in defending trophies.

Secured emblem and secured second place.not interested in the 8* player and beat the 50+ player a few times .am making sure he's always at least one trophy ahead so I don't get first place.
    😊😊😊
    Last edited by stra; 10-01-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Famous
    Just got trophy #40 (assuming I don't lose a defensive battle).

I started out unbeaten in my first 14 as a 30%+ underdog (2 defeats on pk's but I count them as draws). Had not lost to anyone outside the top 4 in standings in the first four days.

Then on day 5 the difficulty level got ramped up. It started w/ a 1-3 loss against a tanker using a tanker formation (7-2 (dmc) - 1 (ml)). I was 24-0-0 against the bottom 6 before that loss. Sunday I had 4 losses in 4 games against the 139.2% team (2-2 4:5 pk's, 2-3; 0-1; 0-1). Day 7 it took 3 attempts @ trophy #40 to win. Twice i attacked the 141.1% team (I'm 112.1%). I lost 0-2 and 2-2 (4:5 pk's). Conceded equalizer @ 83' via penalty and a double yellow. Lost PK shootout because my best player w/ 338% Finishing missed from the spot. This 141.1% team is a bottom 6 guy. 139.2% team is bottom 6 also but used tanker formation for abit.

Last game I challenged the 127.6% team. Won 1-0 with an 84' winner. I had one player below a 7.5 match rating.
    This game earned my boys trophy #40.

I think nordeus ramped up the difficulty level in hopes managers buy tokens to complete the event.

First 37 trophies won (8 total losses)
    Last 3 trophies won (6 total losses)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-01-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    Cope King likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    39 Trophies on 2 accounts so I will probably win first place and the emblem on both.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Too many cry babies here .lol
    I ve noticed tactics work , patience is also key.
    Also my opponents were winning against my team a lot until I changed my tactics for the times they challenge. I change my tactics when my matches start now and it's got me more success in defending trophies.

Secured emblem and secured second place.not interested in the 8* player and beat the 50+ player a few times .am making sure he's always at least one trophy ahead so I don't get first place.
    😊😊😊
    yes amazingly, for once i finally notice tactic does take place...
    It was so hard at the start, if u keep losing, then gotta change the way u play... It is not just luck factor

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #220
    Only ~12 hours left in the Challenge! Rack up those trophies!

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast