Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    We are all good

Mission accomplished.

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day7-2.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Went to sleep with 3 trophies, woke up with 1. Back to 3 now but is quite fragile as I have exactly 40, I need 1 or 2 more just in case.
    Nebu likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Seems like I will be winning the top spot in my group. My team is the 3rd best team, and luckily the top player is not very active - he/she has 16 trophies total trophies so far. I'm 4 trophies ahead at the start of the final day to 2nd place despite having a weaker team.

However, I can agree with some of the posts here. I'm losing to teams 20% weaker than mine. The bonus for the defending team is more than expected. These "weaker" teams somehow have more possession, more shots due to this bonus? Of course I have adjusted tactics and use the 10% training bonuses, but still they are way too powerful.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ja0101 View Post
    Seems like I will be winning the top spot in my group. My team is the 3rd best team, and luckily the top player is not very active - he/she has 16 trophies total trophies so far. I'm 4 trophies ahead at the start of the final day to 2nd place despite having a weaker team.

However, I can agree with some of the posts here. I'm losing to teams 20% weaker than mine. The bonus for the defending team is more than expected. These "weaker" teams somehow have more possession, more shots due to this bonus? Of course I have adjusted tactics and use the 10% training bonuses, but still they are way too powerful.
    change tactics LOL

Here my feedback from this event if you (Nordeus) decide to use a similar event later

But before that kudos to Nordeus who still bring fresh air to this stale gameplay of league this season. Also congrats on the manager who “working” in this event. Why working? Because I feel it like that, this event the more I do it, the more it’s not fun.

TL.DR
    Mostly caused by the time for a challenge, 2-hour window back to back for this is just simply not a good system queue.
    --------------------
    waiting for the next 2 hour that you probably missed anyway and be piss cause you need that time. then fail to stay in competition
    *but there is a token to fix it! I see what you doing there

I assume this is a way to encourage the player to use their token to skip them? That simply does not work because 80% manager did not even participate in the first place, most of them already seeing they can’t compete with this kind of system of timing. it just not worth the stress they do it.

I see a manager who challenges my team get beaten 3-0. This manager challenges me when I sitting on the top leaderboard, got like 3 trophies at that time also my team above average in this matchup. and That the only match, he plays that day. He must be piss, get on the stress level his team demoralize on the first match and put it to worst case scenario he also needs to wait another 2 hours knowing he would be just lost again. I never saw him do a challenge ever again after that. Bad decision on that manager also play the part but

The major thing is 80% manager barely play the event, (only 2/3 of 9 managers I see doing the event, the rest barely play or not play at all ) so 20% active player monetization over this 2-hour timer is worth the stress you give to your player base?

Assuming a player did use that skip token, That when they see this just tiring after a while (after so many must skip, the token used not worth the reward we got) we stop play it cause burnout does not attract a player to keep playing especially even without the skip can be just fine. But this 2 hour keep asking so much to press and not a time relevant

While for an active manager the minimal effort is what they need to do because 80% other barely play it make no competition. So not much skip time needed = less monetization from this. In the end, this is just become annoying stuff & have no benefit except ruin the fun for this event.
    In the end, Do you guys promote too easy win is fun? those managers who manipulating their league draw maybe think so

SOLUTION :
    My solution to this is changing it to every time manager start a match it accumulates time instead on their loading bar. Similar to how condition bar work but reverse it. This bar's gain time instead of losing them. So more manager can do the event with their spare time without the need to wait another 2 hours just to play it again, encourage other casual managers to take on part in this event

You playing a game after all not working on a game every 2 hours.

example: first match, manager gain 2 hours on their loading bar with a limit of 8 hours. So a manager in one sit can challenge other from 1 to 4 times then wait for 8 hours they accumulate to run down to 6 hours or less to challenge again
    Why 8 hour? People need sleep, work, doing other stuff, etc. this 8 hour giving enough buffer time window for manager doing what they do best, manage the hour.
    this also more friendly toward that free user who got a little token to spend

Or maybe make the limit to 12 hours so we just need log in two times a day and play it more conveniently
    Need sleep next 7 hours? Go for 4 times match and still got the trophy on the event and stay competitive, need to catch up with that good manager? Yes, give the dev their humble bundle of a token, stay on this challenge without getting timer up on the back of your mind when you hit that limit. The token you have given is worth the fun as long it is not out weight the reward.

also, make when on weekend the challenge free with no timer that would be a twist the participant in the event more engaging since a weekend is a time to play for a majority of a player

please take this a salty feedback with a grain of salt *pun not intended

also if anyone wants to add a few on this just reply below, I am curious what you guys take on this event
    nikolgiorgos, GLFC, khris and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Only ~12 hours left in the Challenge! Rack up those trophies!
    no thanks Devz$$$Makers$$$
    Gobobo likes this.

Famous
    Sweating like a turkey on Christmas Eve! 41 trophies bagged, 2nd place guaranteed, and the wife in a bad mood...........please nobody challenge me in the next 30 minutes.
    khris and Cope King like this.

I went for the 8th vs a 134% werder bremen, won 0-1. So thats all, in 15-20 mins we will have a 8* and a emblem to claim

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day-7-ending.jpg

Would love to see the games/challanges after the day ends. IT is simply dull that I can’t follow up what happened.
    I got the first place and there where 6 managers active. I think that so many games in one day is tireing but can be fun. What I think is bad is that there Are managers with 50% playing against me. IT must be very sad 6 days for them. This should be Done better.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast