Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Fixed games vs weaker opponents

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That's probably one of the most annoying things, getting such poor results against teams that basically do not exist, they are totally inactive and all your work, all your investment is equal with 0. That clearly reflect that in this cases, tactics, formations, orders, players quality, etc do not count almost at all and they count on a level we clearly can't control but also that the results are "manipulated" which is very sad.

Indeed having results like 10-0, 15-0 wasn't exactly realistic but we play a game and it was fun. Clearly more fun and fair then 0-1 in this cases.

Also manipulating the results on purpose by the game is a very serious issue as sometimes it might not allow you to overcome a big lose like 3-0, 4-0, etc because of these "fair score" limitations.

Top Eleven should note that this result is not something rare, is happening quite often.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I've had that a few times, just hoping the team above you will slip up, and when they do it's the same day as you get a ****ty 0-0 draw against the bottom team or something
    This week I lost to a team that was -20% and post match message was that they were the favourites for the match how's a -20 % team the favourites 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Farking Nordeus

Have the strongest team in the league by about 20% and lost three games to weaker “favourites”. 😐

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Smspartanmalice View Post
    Have the strongest team in the league by about 20% and lost three games to weaker “favourites”.
    Same here.....but probably even worse i am in a CL group with teams 1 and 2 levels above me.....on the same days i get defeated in the league i beat the much stronger teams in the CL...the game is broken badly

That’s what’s been happening to me too. Looks like they made it better to be the underdog.

By this I mean even when I face teams in the cup, I’m able to beat the tougher ones more convincingly than the easier ones who I seem to struggle against.

After being in a league full of 140% tankers last season, I really thought having easier opponents was a good thing ☹️
    Last edited by Smspartanmalice; 09-23-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have the idea that this season max scores vs abandoned teams have been reduced more.
    From 5/6-0 to 3/4-0.

Day 4 of the League, playing vs 40-60% quality teams, being present in the games, have 13 goals so far (in the Cup and CL, vs strong teams, I have more goals avg)
    But if Gondor wins today, they will be first, so must win tomorrow
    Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-d4-gondor.jpg

My team
    Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-d4-gondor-my-team.jpg

Gondor
    Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-d4-gondor-gondor.jpg

I feel like the Sauron beaten by hobbits
    khris, IImaestroII and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I won Gondor 3-0 as he played with 10 players.
    I didn't watch the game, not sure if has any meaning as in the games I watched, had the same fixed score.

Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-d5-gondor.jpg
    Gandalf I guess helped oppo GK to make 7 saves
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    How come you are in such a weak league? if they are 2nd it suggests that the league quality is very poor....manipulation?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-10-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Well there is a easy solution for it

Nordeus deletes account when account is not online in a month or 2

After deleting the abondon accounts they can merge /combine servers if necessary

With this solution the game becomes more realistic again instead of tweaking the game by Nordeus (abondon teams)

Dreamer
    yet again i have same problem in cup, weaker oponnet i win away fixture at a struggle 2v1 home weaker no supporters,me 1 friend,home fixture still no manger support for weaker side, me again 1 friend they race into a 2v0 lead i get defender injured in first 5 mins for my pains struggle then to get goal back which i do 2v1 then onto penalties and i loose now if this game was the other way round with home game first maybe id say no fix ,but this is another example of game engine fix for NON SUPPORTED WEAKER TEAM GRRRRRRRRR.....!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-10-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast