Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: New team, new league.

New team, new league.

Good morning,
    I want to know how I can start in a league since of game 1, not like start the new league at 6th game.

Well you cant the dates are set the same for all teams around the world. Are you in your 1st season, if so do not worry, I started halfway and I still won the league. 1st season is easier since most player stop playing.

Ok thank you

Famous
    Not exactly the same topic but related: how on earth can I see a manager with a 105% team taking over a bot club (and by accident, one on a 6-victory streak in spite of its 30% quality !) in my level 36 league after 6 games? I thought it was not possible anymore to change clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Not exactly the same topic but related: how on earth can I see a manager with a 105% team taking over a bot club (and by accident, one on a 6-victory streak in spite of its 30% quality !) in my level 36 league after 6 games? I thought it was not possible anymore to change clubs!
    Because he reactivated the team. After 70 days or so when you don't login again the team is shown as a bot but if you comeback again the team is reactivated.