Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: No items, i'm back!

Thank yuo.
    khris , the suupport team answer me. They say my 6* player iz Zhelyaskov, but i ask them, if he is the 6* player, why he have a 4 matches in league and 2 in Champ. League, when i play in Super League/but I have already dropped out of the groups/, and join back the game at 24.09. Today is 26.09. I have
    No items, i'm back!-kris.jpg
    And Zhelyaskov is
    No items, i'm back!-why.jpg
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Thank yuo.
    khris , the suupport team answer me. They say my 6* player iz Zhelyaskov, but i ask them, if he is the 6* player, why he have a 4 matches in league and 2 in Champ. League, when i play in Super League/but I have already dropped out of the groups/, and join back the game at 24.09. Today is 26.09. I have
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kris.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	109912
    And Zhelyaskov is
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	109914
    If Im right once your team is converted in bot is restarted each season.... on day 1, so you start each day 1 with a 6* so if you join again during the season then u see that message, not sure but.... at least this would explain.

I'm sorry but I did not understand why the player: a gift has more matches than I am the manager of the team I lead the team in two days and the player has four games played How did he come earlier than me? that's what made me confused that I did not get a player because I was looking for a player with a zero mark for me This player is not a "gift" to me because he has more matches on his card than I've been leading the team Bayern M there is a new manager Kovač and new player Goretzka, but Goretzka has no more matches than Kovač , right?

2nd in Champ. League:

2nd in Cup:

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    I'm sorry but I did not understand why the player: a gift has more matches than I am the manager of the team I lead the team in two days and the player has four games played How did he come earlier than me? that's what made me confused that I did not get a player because I was looking for a player with a zero mark for me This player is not a "gift" to me because he has more matches on his card than I've been leading the team Bayern M there is a new manager Kovač and new player Goretzka, but Goretzka has no more matches than Kovač , right?
    Because it wasn't a "gift at that moment", the 6* really is added when seeason begins meanwhile your team is a bot, despite be a abandoned team. Then what really happens is that if you join again your team during the season you see that message, so? the idea is, what more do you want? you' were not logged in but you had this 6* for free playing here, then the 20T and the boosters are added at that moment, when you join again and you see that message.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because it wasn't a "gift at that moment", the 6* really is added when seeason begins meanwhile your team is a bot, despite be a abandoned team. Then what really happens is that if you join again your team during the season you see that message, so? the idea is, what more do you want? you' were not logged in but you had this 6* for free playing here, then the 20T and the boosters are added at that moment, when you join again and you see that message.
    I do not want anything. Whatever I wanted, I wanted it for 1 month. You made a change in the game and it stopped opening from my browser. It's been half a year since. Pure chance that I installed a new Windows and decided to try to log in. And by giving gifts (players), let me at least be with zero information. To be a brand new gift, not a second-hand item.

2nd in Champ. League:

2nd in Cup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12