Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: No items, i'm back!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29

    Exclamation No items, i'm back!

    Hi, today i'm back to topeleven. Has a massage, who infor me:
    No items, i'm back!-02.jpg
    No items, i'm back!-01.jpg
    but when i visit my club inventory, can't find any items:
    No items, i'm back!-03.jpg
    Well, you send me some items as a gifts to help me, but i don't have them.
    My team is called LevskiSF.Legends
    Manager ID: Peter Andersson
    1000003315935251
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

    1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

    1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

    League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

  2. #2
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,437
    You need to go through Support but are you sure that there isn’t a Claim button or the items weren’t added to your inventory?

    Support:
    http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3*
    KFC Ange
    Level 75
    33 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    1 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 4
    2 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    2 Cup

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29
    i'm sure. OK, will write them.
    Done, i'm write them, Now, when they answer me?
    Last edited by Pando; 09-24-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

    1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

    1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

    League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29
    No one mail me! What happend? Tha game is move, the loses come every match. If i have a resources to creat atleast good selection, let me know. If not, if all is lie, i can again kick that sh!t.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

    1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

    1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

    League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    No one mail me! What happend? Tha game is move, the loses come every match. If i have a resources to creat atleast good selection, let me know. If not, if all is lie, i can again kick that sh!t.
    Hi Pando, send me your Manager ID via PM,

    By the way, how many time have you been without login?

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,871
    First of all, welcome back and I hope you will enjoy more now!

    It seems weird that some of your stuff disappeared cause as far as I can see you do still have there some old items like anniversary things and Biggleswade stuff.

    You sure this isn't everything you got?

    Just as they said, try to contact the support team and try to give as many information as possible regarding your missing stuff so they can check up.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi Pando, send me your Manager ID via PM,

    By the way, how many time have you been without login?
    My team is called LevskiSF.Legends
    Manager ID: Peter Andersson
    1000003315935251
    I don't know how many time. Need to check whre is my post.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

    1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

    1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

    League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First of all, welcome back and I hope you will enjoy more now!

    It seems weird that some of your stuff disappeared cause as far as I can see you do still have there some old items like anniversary things and Biggleswade stuff.

    You sure this isn't everything you got?

    Just as they said, try to contact the support team and try to give as many information as possible regarding your missing stuff so they can check up.
    Okay, what more does that mean ?! I enter the game in half a year. I see a message that due to the return of the game I get 20 tokens, green, red and blue chests, and a red star player. I do not find them and read the message again, as I look at what date it is. The announcement is from the same day I came into the game. And the gifts are in a tubular inverter. I have applied a picture of what she has in a club inn. These are the teams I have received during the game time. I DO NOT, I repeat, I HAVE NOT the gifts that I write that I receive on my return. Today is Tuesday, if on Friday to 20th server time I do not get what the game promises to its users, it will be deleted forever from your computer. I have dropped 2 tournaments so far, and I lost from an abandoned team in the league. I am now in position 8 and the chances of a title or at least a Champions League mourn. If I get promised gifts, then with a 6-star player, my team will be a little better.

    Still, I do not make any claims. I only want what I'm saying is a gift for returning to the game. If I had not received this message, I would not write.
    I hope you understand me!
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

    1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

    1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

    League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Okay, what more does that mean ?! I enter the game in half a year. I see a message that due to the return of the game I get 20 tokens, green, red and blue chests, and a red star player. I do not find them and read the message again, as I look at what date it is. The announcement is from the same day I came into the game. And the gifts are in a tubular inverter. I have applied a picture of what she has in a club inn. These are the teams I have received during the game time. I DO NOT, I repeat, I HAVE NOT the gifts that I write that I receive on my return. Today is Tuesday, if on Friday to 20th server time I do not get what the game promises to its users, it will be deleted forever from your computer. I have dropped 2 tournaments so far, and I lost from an abandoned team in the league. I am now in position 8 and the chances of a title or at least a Champions League mourn. If I get promised gifts, then with a 6-star player, my team will be a little better.

    Still, I do not make any claims. I only want what I'm saying is a gift for returning to the game. If I had not received this message, I would not write.
    I hope you understand me!
    Wait a minute...


    These items arent added in the club storage man, are added between your boosters, and actual tokens. You have a good amount of boosters and tokens so, after some time withotu login how do you know that these where not added?
    and about the 6* player,,,? you should have a new squad, with just 1 player 6* as starting squad... can you upload a picture of your team?

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  10. #10
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    647
    Welcome back mate
    Pando likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast