Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Injury ??

i was just about to post about injurys and see this. i'm lv 4 and injuries are alot more frequent and longer than my first 3 seasons. just got a broken foot for 6days while light stretching on normal training lol. and the video offers are much less now! don't buy tokens play fifa instead
    Macquarie Uni and Ze to He like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    tomy, they modified the parameters, that's why you have more injuries. More injuries mean more red packs used. More red packs used mean more tokens spend. More tokens spend mean more money to Nordeus. They don't answer and you're not allowed to know. This is how Nordeus treats their costumers.
    Yes but a man who pay tokens, pay token for transfers, for all... No interest to increase injury.. People like us, who don t pay token, we don t pay for red pack too...it´s just a game. Life is difficult. If too many injuries, dont pay token, but stop playing this game...more important in life. But for us, nordeus stop all this injury...for we take pleasure to play. Thanks you

My player got hurt on the bench, is that normal. And at the same time the player on the same position on the field got injured.. I think nordeus just want us to buy red packs and tokens
    KoHearts likes this.

I bought a player the other day, turns out to be a fast trainer played to matches, scored 2 goals and bang injured, lucky only for 4 games.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    ****ing Nordeus won't do anything cuz it's how they make money, I had both of my best players get injured today in Cup, not only it cost me the cup, I'm also without my two MCs for 6 days each, retarded for playing this scam....
    cracicot likes this.

ive got 2 games a day atm , cant keep condition up without buying tokens and injury EVERY MATCH. ive bought a few tokens but this is turning into a big scam , CYA!!!

Dreamer
    only 9 injuries so far in this season and refuse to use red pack. I m looking forward to save my red packs and reach a hundred mark at the end of the season

Dreamer
    new player bought today, 99% condition, 1 minute of game injury!!! and 18 days of injury!!!!!!WTF!!!
    i'm furious!! not normal for a player who was 99% condition and play 1 minute! 18days is the maximum i see!!season finish for him! my new best player who costs me a lot!

Sucks but sell!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Sucks but sell!
    Sell ? i just buy him!! difficult to have good players! it's my best!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast