Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Injury ??

Yep, you don't want to wait 18 days for him and you can try to find another?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    ANOTHER MATCH,ANOTHER INJURY!!!
    my top ST now,injured during match,for 7 days!!!
    THAT`S NOT NORMAL!!!
    THAT`S NOT FUNNY!!!!
    I WILL NOT BUY TOKENS/RED PACKS TO HEAL MY PLAYERS WHEN I WILL HAVENT ANY MORE RED PACKS LEFT!!!
    I WILL SIPMLE QUIT THAT GAME THEN!!!
    that`s what Nordeus wants?quit that game?
    Well, the sad fact is that from Nordeus's point of view, if you never buy tokens you might as well quit... they're looking for token buyers.

Rookie
    haven't you guys noticed that moral also drops a lot faster now? I've got players who play every game and play well, but still drop moral every game.
    I'm playing normal and mixed, so nothing that would affect moral that bad...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Sell ? i just buy him!! difficult to have good players! it's my best!!
    Well its 15 red packs or sell. 18 days is almost 75% of the season and you lose a star you would normal get from training over that period, PLUS you lose another star when you go to the next level, so make up your mind and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    haven't you guys noticed that moral also drops a lot faster now? I've got players who play every game and play well, but still drop moral every game.
    I'm playing normal and mixed, so nothing that would affect moral that bad...
    I have noticed that too. I used to be able to keep my guys in superb moral or very good and now I have a better time keeping condition than morale. I had over 50 morale and 75 green packs and now it is 30 and 50, but my reds keep going up, 99 now. I refuse to use them to heal...only the most extreme injuries get them.

But yes, Nordeus is turning up the heat on morale. Seems they realize that not enough people are purchasing the blue packs so they have dialed it up in the programming so you are getting forced to buy them or your players start missing many goal chances.

That is what I notice the most. missing easy goal chances. so many freekicks by my scout with freekick are going over the bar now. and the morale is good but not superb.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-11-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Dreamer
    Yes , the better is to sell him i thing because he drops a star at the end of the season... but difficult to have good players and i already loose 3 tokens for him! And the player who buy this player will be mad against me.... i don't like that.
    What's the maximum injury you have ?? me it's 18 days....

For moral, i open a topic on that. Players who play every match and win, drop moral, it's not normal!!! it's a bug of the game.... like injury here, 18 days for a player who have good moral and good condition and play 1 minute!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes , the better is to sell him i thing because he drops a star at the end of the season... but difficult to have good players and i already loose 3 tokens for him! And the player who buy this player will be mad against me.... i don't like that.
    What's the maximum injury you have ?? me it's 18 days....

For moral, i open a topic on that. Players who play every match and win, drop moral, it's not normal!!! it's a bug of the game.... like injury here, 18 days for a player who have good moral and good condition and play 1 minute!
    Morale dropping when you win every game and play every game is not normal. It is a token grab for Nordeus, OF COURSE. What action in this game is not geared towards making you buy tokens?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234