Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The most useful from these 3 options.

Wow nice. I can't afford to spend so much real money on this game at the moment... Otherwise I would also make some power trainings, SA and extra position stuff

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Wow nice. I can't afford to spend so much real money on this game at the moment... Otherwise I would also make some power trainings, SA and extra position stuff
    I understand.

Then go for option 1 or 2, If he is a "fast trainer" you could complete 50SKP in 1 day. The third options is a "bad" choice at this moment, since he will lose the * in 2weeks. But SA or xtra-role will always remain
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

In one day without green packs? :O And fast trainer is player who will gain 100+ in one training?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I understand.

Then go for option 1 or 2, If he is a "fast trainer" you could complete 50SKP in 1 day. The third options is a "bad" choice at this moment, since he will lose the * in 2weeks. But SA or xtra-role will always remain
    How many rest packs could you expect to use over the course of the day for 50skp? And is that logging in every hour to hard train all 3 training program's?

In one day without green packs? :O And fast trainer is player who will gain 100+ in one training?
    With, of course! Yes, approximately 30/60/90

This is what @fmldotcom found out due his PT-sessions

A fast trainer acquire speed of 30/60/90 on 3 bars. Very fast usually gets 35/70/120. depends on the number of stars and age of player. training brackets are 18-20/21-23/25/26/26-28/29-31/32-34.

I'm not 100% sure but seems to me 5*-6* training speed don't varies much. 7* is much slower and 8* is very slow while 9* is turtle speed
    Read more at http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...trainer-2.html
    SimplySimon likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    How many rest packs could you expect to use over the course of the day for 50skp? And is that logging in every hour to hard train all 3 training program's?
    It depends, but I burned 50green packs when I trained him for the SA .. Yes, In 1 hour you could train: 1x match training, 2x cardio and 6xstretching. It took me 8 - 10hours. (IOS device)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Just my input, if you don't have lots of packs (like 100+) then focus on skill level. If you train a 4* up to 5*, it's true he will lose the star in two weeks. But if you train SA, just means you have a 3* with SA in two weeks. Personally, that's not god enough for me. I try to buy in players who have multiple positions or SA so I don't have to train those
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12