Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC

Thread: National team problem. Help!

Dreamer

National team problem. Help!

ive messaged support and got nothing back all day, wonder if saucy or khris or someone can help or advise.

my national team oppos changed this morning at 8am uk time, I don't remember them all but brazil was gonna be the hard team, I went to my line up to check my desired starting line up was present, and then when I went back to play my 3 oppos had changed, hard was now Poland not brazil and it was saying 14 days til any new opponents would be playable not the usual 7 days? whats going on and will they fix it?
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, there is a known problem like yours.
    They 're searching for it.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, there is a known problem like yours.
    They 're searching for it.
    thanks niko
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    my reply from nordeus

Dear Manager,

Thank you very much for informing us of the issue and please accept our apologies. We've received a few similar reports and are now in the process of investigating for any potential causes and hopefully fixes. Unfortunately we lack the technical access to interfere with your current opponents and although there's no specific time frame we can provide for a resolution, we are hoping you can bear with us in the meantime.

We will remain at your disposal.

Best regards,
    Eliza

I don't care what opponent I face, I care I have to wait 14 days not 7 to get 3 new ones

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    btw, if there is some player to claim (after gathering 10 points), take him.
    Don't leave him waiting there. Might cause a problem.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Okay, maybe thats why it happened on my one account lately. I now paid 8 Tokens with 12 days left, but it does not reset to 7, still says 12 btw.

Players are all much worse than mine that I have...

Dreamer
    I've claimed a player both times I got to 10 points and then clicked to discard the other two. heard anything about them increasing the ridiculous 80% skill level?

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I've claimed a player both times I got to 10 points and then clicked to discard the other two. heard anything about them increasing the ridiculous 80% skill level?
    Skill level is ok imo, they are just useless if you played a lot of preparation phase back in the world cup. On my other account were I didn't play that much world cup the younger 80% players fit in nice, especially because 34 year old players retire.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Skill level is ok imo, they are just useless if you played a lot of preparation phase back in the world cup. On my other account were I didn't play that much world cup the younger 80% players fit in nice, especially because 34 year old players retire.
    yeah, they are good for my level 2 national team which is only about 65% as well, they improve the squad and fill the gaps you have when you 1st start a national team, but my main account 80% is 40%+ down on what I already have

Famous
    Maybe did I wake up a bit late but I just realized that we have to face 15 strong and weak teams in the "Panini" challenge for 18 average. Why did they come up with such a strange distribution as we get one of each category every week ? By the way I must say I love this one: it comforts me from the frustrating team competition!