Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: the most bs game ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I´m in the same spot. I´m currently 3rd in my league (2p behind the 2nd and 5p behind the leader), and I need to win the returns if I´m gonna be able to "claim" the trophy this season. I´ve put so much time/effort & money this season so a "trophy" in the league, cl or in the cup is a "must".. Otherwise I´m not gonna spend a nickel on this game anymore.

But keep up, don´t lose faith just because one defeat
    Your team is very strong and you are in 3rd :O WTF so the other 2 are monsters too?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Your team is very strong and you are in 3rd :O WTF so the other 2 are monsters too?
    Nope, they are like Q35-36 and I´m like Q42,2. I "messed" up, thinking that my 4-1-2-1-2 could breakthrough their butterfly/wide - formations, but I was wrong! Yes, I got 1 or 2 early goals, but they managed to "catch" up and turn the game into their favour.... But hey, return next week, nothing is over until we decide it is
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Nope, they are like Q35-36 and I´m like Q42,2. I "messed" up, thinking that my 4-1-2-1-2 could breakthrough their butterfly/wide - formations, but I was wrong! Yes, I got 1 or 2 early goals, but they managed to "catch" up and turn the game into their favour.... But hey, return next week, nothing is over until we decide it is
    I don't get it...how does butterfly beats narrow diamond? It so vulnerable in the middle
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

In my league there's this 2* player who scores more than half goals for his team and is leading the goal scoring chart LMFAO!!! What the **** are we doing here discussing tactics and management skills and blah blah blah when we get hammer by...I don't even know what to call that team...my server is full of good players, you must be super lazy not to get a team full of 5*
    True lol
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

he's malaysian and he's 193cm
    Malaysian copy..
    #1 top rated player and he's a 1 star DC This guy have full 1 star players and he stays alive
    I think he performs well because this guy uses barcelona colors. With a white jersey he would be last.

the most bs game ever-leaked-real-madrid-shirt-2013.jpg
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-21-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123