Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Te 2019

Addicted
    I liked the old auction system better, so something like a mixture of old and current systems would be nice
    Plus, a fair draw system for CL and cup is needed, I only have 1 cup for 25 seasons and haven’t won CL for 7-8 seasons now

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Get rid of all the shocking troll results that are making the game a farce
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    They can't remove that but at least reduce the rate per season , actually we can have like 3 trolls /per season
    They need to bring back again the old beatability margin that was more close, now is too much wide and thats why we have more unpredictable scores.

Plus the High scores were badly re-calibrated and there's no a fair relation between the stars differance and the final shown score when the oppo have a lowed avq diff' fro a distance... not sure exactly when the game cuts off and do the recalibration controlling the old high scores and convertion a old 7-0 in a 1-1, if it's -30% or 40% but the distance of conversion is moreor less there. And its IMO wrong this limitation.

I suggest to have a pool of Young players' of age u-17 of about 30-35 nos. They will play youth compeitions, will be trained, will play friendlies, and mangers can promote them to the senior team according to their choice of qualit, position, strengths etc...

1. Please give us more info on the player zone and its effect.

2. Let us view our past winning info. eg. when I click the winning trophy, it shows the season progress till the win. Sometimes just want to see how good my team is during that particular season.

3. MORE Live Match Animations, eg. GK saves (De Gea like god saves), the keeper's involvement in the game is kinda plain. More open play attack animations, it's so boring now that I can almost see the team is going to score base on the patterns. Same for Corner Kicks, I can tell whether my team is going to score by judging on the position of the players in penalty box. Free kicks outside the penalty box, the player will send the ball in the box, let it bounce once and score. Kinda amateur like.

4. Unlock the real power of Special Abilities. PLAYMAKER, ONE ON ONE SCORER, DRIBBLER n etc.

5. Give top scorer, assist and player a certain reward for every tournament. See what CR7 and Messi do when they didn't get the attention they deserved in FIFA Award. LOL.

6. More REST Packs per day. 25 is kinda less.

7. Better draw system for CL and Cup games. Keep facing teams 2 or 3 levels above me past 6 months.

8. The NATIONAL TEAM idea is kinda good. More work on this.

9. Let us train the player first team v reserves.

10. Take away JOSE MOURINHO face and replace it with PEP GUARDIOLA, ALEX FERGUSON or someone else. LOL.

These are my 10 humbke suggestions after playing the game for 5 years. Cheers and enjoy it.

Any news on release date ?
    maloukees likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Do the game more realisthic. Because the mutants and all of this, people is tired about that
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Quint View Post
    I suggest to have a pool of Young players' of age u-17 of about 30-35 nos. They will play youth compeitions, will be trained, will play friendlies, and mangers can promote them to the senior team according to their choice of qualit, position, strengths etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboat View Post
    1. Please give us more info on the player zone and its effect.

2. Let us view our past winning info. eg. when I click the winning trophy, it shows the season progress till the win. Sometimes just want to see how good my team is during that particular season.

3. MORE Live Match Animations, eg. GK saves (De Gea like god saves), the keeper's involvement in the game is kinda plain. More open play attack animations, it's so boring now that I can almost see the team is going to score base on the patterns. Same for Corner Kicks, I can tell whether my team is going to score by judging on the position of the players in penalty box. Free kicks outside the penalty box, the player will send the ball in the box, let it bounce once and score. Kinda amateur like.

4. Unlock the real power of Special Abilities. PLAYMAKER, ONE ON ONE SCORER, DRIBBLER n etc.

5. Give top scorer, assist and player a certain reward for every tournament. See what CR7 and Messi do when they didn't get the attention they deserved in FIFA Award. LOL.

6. More REST Packs per day. 25 is kinda less.

7. Better draw system for CL and Cup games. Keep facing teams 2 or 3 levels above me past 6 months.

8. The NATIONAL TEAM idea is kinda good. More work on this.

9. Let us train the player first team v reserves.

10. Take away JOSE MOURINHO face and replace it with PEP GUARDIOLA, ALEX FERGUSON or someone else. LOL.

These are my 10 humbke suggestions after playing the game for 5 years. Cheers and enjoy it.
    approved posts***

T11 2019

Guys, any news about T11 2019? It is late this year. I haven't big hope about it, but want to believe that will fix some of biggest problems in the game

Not a word unfortunately. It will be a surprise for everyone.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Still hoping on it.

No extra challenge this season, maybe they working hard on it????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast